|Kyra Santoro Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||March 23, 1993|
Kyra Santoro is an American model. She is popular on social media, especially Instagram where she has more than 1 million followers. Kyra, if she wasn’t a model, she would have loved to be a cosmetic registered nurse or a teacher. She really likes In-N-Out Burger chain and is in love with In-N-Out protein burger. She received her first modeling assignment when she was 17.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Kyra Santoro’s formal education information isn’t available.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Kyra Santoro is represented by
- Newmark Models
- One Management
- Osbrink Talent
- Next Model Management
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kyra Santoro has dated
- Brennen Taylor (2018-Present) – In early 2018, she was linked with actor and social media star, Brennen Taylor. These rumors gained even more force in March after she posted a picture of them cozying up on her Instagram account. She went on to caption the picture with a subtle hint, Adore You. She followed it up with another picture of Taylor giving her a peck on the cheek. However, she still avoided clarifying their relationship in her interactions with her fans on social media as well as her interviews. She eventually made their relationship public with a YouTube video posted by the end of March.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian ancestry.
Dark Brown (Natural)
But, she has played around with ‘blonde’ highlights.
Kyra Santoro has used her strong social media appeal to plug a number of products and brands. She often incorporates such promotion in her social media activity.
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Having posed for some of the most prestigious magazines such as Maxim and Sports Illustrated.
- Her strong presence on the various social media platforms. She has over 1 million followers on her official Instagram account.
Kyra hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film till date.
First TV Show
In 2014, Kyra Santoro made her first TV show appearance as herself in the talk show series, Home & Family.
Kyra Santoro works pretty hard in the gym to keep her enviable figure in the right shape. She usually relies on Kirk Myers advice for her workout regime and trains at his popular Dog Pound Gym.
However, she doesn’t rely on one particular workout style for her fitness needs. To enhance her butt and thighs, she relies on strength training exercises such as squats and reverse leg raises. To elongate her muscles and to tone her core, she performs a number of Pilates exercises in the gym. She also performs a number of balancing moves to further strengthen her core. Plus, she also likes to perform yoga for which she relies on the guidance of Alo Yoga.
She also loves to sign up for fitness classes, where she believes her competitive streak helps her get the most out of her workouts. She also loves to dance around for a fun cardio session. She also tries to maintain an active lifestyle. She especially loves to get around on her bicycle. In fact, she loves to explore new and exciting cities on a bicycle.
Kyra Santoro Favorite Things
- Food Type – Italian and sushi
- Typical Bar Order – Vodka Soda with two limes
- Home Drink – Red Wine
- Spirit – Vodka or Cabernet
- Food – In-N-Out protein burger
- Influence – Tupac and her mother
- Place She Has Traveled To – Caicos and Turkey
- Type Of Music – Oldies and hip hop
- Vacation Spot – Tulum, Mexico
- Place For Drinks In Tulum – Hotel Mezzanine
- Place To Party In Tulum – La Zebra
- After-Hours Spot In Tulum – Gitano
- Place For Brunch In Tulum – Cenzontle
- Fries Fast Food Chain – In-N-Out Burger
- Rap Song – New Freezer by Rich the Kid
- Other Song – Sativa by Jhene Aiko
- Color – Purple
- Color To Wear – Yellow
- Basketball Team – Los Angeles Lakers
- Emoji – Girl in the purple shirt
- City To Live In Apart From LA – New York City and Paris
- Actor – Jim Carrey
Source – Chilled Magazine, The Hundreds, Maxim, YouTube
Kyra Santoro Facts
- If she hadn’t become a model, she would have loved to become a cosmetic registered nurse or a teacher.
- While growing up, she was very much into adventure sports as she used to indulge in skateboarding, dirt bike riding, and wakeboarding.
- She got her first modeling gig at the age of 17. It was an unpaid assignment for a student from a photography school. She posted pictures from the photoshoot on Facebook and the positive feedback convinced her to ditch her plans for college.
- The first paid modeling gig she got was for a small e-commerce website in downtown Los Angeles.
- Early in her modeling career, she was turned down by a number of modeling agencies as they felt she wasn’t tall enough. Even, when she had signed her first contract, she had to hustle a lot for work.
- The TransWorld Surf declared her the Miss October 2012.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Google+.
Featured Image by Kyra Santoro / Instagram