|Lamorne Morris Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||August 14, 1983|
Lamorne Morris is an American actor known for portraying various important roles in popular TV shows and films like BrainRush, New Girl, Barbershop: The Next Cut and Game Night. He has a huge social media fan base with more than 600k followers on Instagram, more than 500k followers on Twitter, and more than 20k followers on Facebook.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Lamorne Morris went to the Glenbard South High School. After graduating from high school, he got enrolled at the College of DuPage to graduate with a major in theatre in 2003. He has also been awarded the Chris Farley Memorial Acting Scholarship.
Actor, Comedian, TV Personality
- Father – His father was a drug dealer.
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Lamorne Morris is represented by Los Angeles-based Artist and Brand Management.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Lamorne Morris has dated –
- Erin Lim (2017-Present) – The reports linking Morris with TV personality Erin Lim first started swirling around in the early months of 2017. By the time summer rolled in, they had made their relationship public. Erin had confirmed their dating status by sharing a picture of them together on the social media.
Race / Ethnicity
He has African American ancestry.
- Short trimmed hairdo
Lamorne Morris hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
His religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Having hosted the popular Cartoon Network game show, BrainRush.
- Being cast in the role of Winston Bishop in the comedy-drama sitcom, New Girl.
- Having appeared in important roles in commercially successful movies such as Barbershop: The Next Cut and Game Night.
In 2009, he made his theatrical film debut in To Have & Have More.
First TV Show
In 2005, Lamorne Morris made his first TV show appearance in 106 & Park Top 10 Live.
His workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Lamorne Morris Favorite Things
- Sports Team – Chicago Bulls
- Players – Michael Jordan, LeBron James
- Childhood Idols – His mother and Michael Jordan
- Places In Chicago – Summer House, Stella Barra Pizzeria, TGI Fridays
- Actors Or Comedians – Jim Carrey, Will Smith, Eddie Murphy, Dave Chappelle, Jamie Foxx, Steve Carell, Will Ferrell, Kristen Wiig
- Drink – Don Julio 1942 tequila with cinnamon on the rim
- Snack – Cashews
- Sushi – Midori Sushi
- Go-To Breakfast – Bacon, Eggs, Cashew
Source – West Suburban Living, Grub Street
Lamorne Morris Facts
- While studying in high school, he used to be on the track team. He was also a member of the concert choir and also served as a president of the men’s choir.
- Lamorne started focusing on theatre while he was in high school and was even cast in an important role in a school production of Godspell.
- He didn’t have best of times in college as he was often kicked out of the classroom for messing around and was regularly sent to detention.
- Lamorne has worked as a waiter at a number of establishments like Famous Dave’s, TGI Fridays in Darien, and Ed Debevic’s in the past.
- He got his first big breakthrough by hosting a couple of programs for BET, for which he had to impress Reginald Hudlin, the president of programming on BET during an audition.
- He was a member of Second City’s Outreach and Diversity Ensemble in his early days.
- Lamorne had to wear jeggings and halter top for his first audition for New Girl. He decided to put some Vaseline on his legs as well for the audition. The producers of the show weren’t impressed and he was rejected. They eventually decided to call him back for another audition and specifically asked him not to appear the way he had for his first audition as it was very distracting.
- Early in his career, he also took acting lessons from The Second City Training Center.
- He wanted to become a basketball player while growing up but his priorities changed in high school.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Lamorne Morris / Instagram