|Laura Bell Bundy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 10, 1981|
Laura Bell Bundy is an American actress and singer who is known for playing various important roles in popular TV shows and films like The Adventures of Huck Finn, Beauty Mark, and Anger Management. She has earned numerous nominations for her superior performances including Drama Desk Award nomination for the “Outstanding Actress in a Musical” category for her role in Legally Blonde: The Musical in 2007 and CMT Music Awards nomination in the “Breakthrough Video of the Year” category for her single Giddy On Up in 2010. She is popular on social media where she has more than 100k followers on Twitter.
Laura Ashley Bell Bundy
Little Laura Lilly, LBB
Euclid, Ohio, United States
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Laura attended Lexington Catholic High School and graduated from there in 1999. She also took training at Town and Village School of Dance in Paris, Kentucky, United States.
Actress, Singer, Dancer, Songwriter
- Father – Don Bundy (Electrical Engineer)
- Mother – Lorna Bundy-Jones (Lancome Beauty Advisor at Ulta)
She is represented by –
- Julie Colbert, Talent Agent TV/Film, William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Barry Jeffrey, Talent Agent Music, William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Rachel Miller, Literary Manager, Haven Entertainment, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Lindsay Whitaker, TV/Film Manager, Haven Entertainment, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Elyse, Music Manager, Downright Creative
Adult Contemporary, Country, Folk, World, Electronic
- Universal Music Group Nashville
- Big Machine Records
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Laura has dated –
- Christian Borle – Laura was rumored to be dating Broadway actor Christian Borle in the past.
- Thom Hinkle (2011-Present) – Laura started dating TV producer Thom Hinkle in 2013. They got engaged in December 2015 after 4 years of dating. The couple officially got married on June 3, 2017, in a country-themed ceremony in the infield at Santa Anita Park, a horse racetrack in Arcadia, California in front of family and friends. They can be seen together in many of her Instagram posts.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of British descent.
She appeared in the Super Cuts TV commercial, ‘Cuts That Rock’ in 2012.
Best Known For
Playing various roles such as original Amber Von Tussle in the musical version of Hairspray, the original Elle Woods in the musical version of Legally Blonde, and Dr. Jordan Denby on sitcom Anger Management
She released her debut album titled Longing for a Place Already Gone in 2007 via The LAB Records.
She made her theatrical film debut as Susan Wilks in the adventure comedy-drama film The Adventures of Huck Finn in 1993.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as Sharon on the comedy family series Home Improvement in 1996.
Laura Bell Bundy Facts
- She has 2 pet dogs named Polly and Norma Jean.
- Laura made her stage debut with a local theatre company at the age of 9.
- She started writing songs at the age of 14 and began her first band when she was 18 years old.
- Her parents divorced when she was only 16 years old.
- She suffered from celiac disease at the age of 18, which is a serious autoimmune disorder.
- Laura is the spokesperson for the American Heart Association.
- She is the niece of Miss Kentucky 1978 and 1979 Top Ten Miss America semifinalist, Marcia Malone Bell.
- Laura underwent an open-heart surgery to treat a ventricular septal defect in 2015.
- She is the founder of the production company, Little Bit Bitchy (LBBTV) which produced the popular comedy web series Cooter County.
- Visit her official website @ laurabellbundy.com.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Google+, and MySpace.
Featured Image by Keith Hinkle / Flickr / CC BY-2.0