|Laura Genovino Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||February 18, 2000|
Laura Genovino is a French actress and content creator who is known for her role as Innocente in Alma 15 ans, Bahia Benmahmoud enfan in The Name of Love, Enfant Caroline 2 in Great Minds, and Marina Campbell in The Dandelions.
Actress, Content Creator
Laura is represented by Soeurette Productions.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Laura has French and Italian ancestry.
- She has a beauty spot on her left cheek.
- Slightly straight eyebrows
- Beautiful eyes
Through her social media, she has either endorsed or promoted various brands including –
- Générale d’Optique
- OPI France
- Jean-Paul Gaultier
- Recc Paris
Laura Genovino Favorite Things
- Actor – Marlon Brando
Source – Instagram
Laura Genovino Facts
- She was brought up in France.
- Laura made her debut theatrical film appearance as Bahia Benmahmoud enfant in The Names of Love in 2010. Later, in 2011, Laura made her first TV show appearance as Léa in Love in Paris.
- Over the years, Laura has worked with various actors including Agnès Jaoui, Denis Podalydès, Isabelle Carré, Denis Podalydès, Abdoulaye Diallo, and Pauline Huruguen.
- One of the earliest posts that Laura uploaded to her self-titled Instagram account was on August 17, 2017.
- As of July 2021, Laura had more than 650k likes and close to 65k fans on her TikTok account titled lauragenovino.
Featured Image By Laura Genovino / Instagram