|Lauren German Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||November 29, 1978|
Lauren German is a talented American actress who is known for her roles in A Walk to Remember, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Hostel: Part II, Hawaii Five-0, Chicago Fire, Lucifer, A Midsummer Night’s Rave, and Happy Town. She has a degree in Anthropology from the University of Southern California. Lauren has a huge social media fan base with more than 2.5 million followers on Instagram and more than 500k followers on Twitter.
Lauren Christine German
Huntington Beach, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Lauren German studied in Los Alamitos High School and Orange County High School of the Arts. Later, she joined the University of Southern California and graduated in Anthropology.
- Father – Richard German (Vascular Surgeon)
- Others – James A. German (Paternal Grandfather), Johannes/John Pieter German (Paternal Great Grandfather), Marie Groenvelt/Groeneveld (Paternal Great Grandmother), Ruth Bunce (Paternal Grandmother), Richard Hubbard Bunce (Paternal Great Grandfather), Mabel Lydia Pillsbury (Paternal Great Grandmother)
Lauren German is managed by United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lauren German has dated –
- Barry Zito – Lauren had a brief relationship with baseball player Barry Zito in the past.
- Ashton Holmes (2009-2010) – In 2009, Lauren started dating actor Ashton Holmes. Their relationship lasted almost a year and they broke up in 2010.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Dutch and English descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She tends to color her hair ‘Blonde’.
- High cheekbone
- Narrow jawline
- Bright, beautiful eyes
Lauren German has either promoted or endorsed brands like –
- The Honest Kitchen
- Samantha Knight fine jewelry
- Alexandra Jules
- Away travel bags
Best Known For
Her roles in numerous films and TV series including A Walk to Remember (2002) as Belinda, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003) as Teenage Girl, Hostel: Part II (2007) as Beth, Hawaii Five-0 (2011-2012) as Lauren “Lori” Weston, Chicago Fire (2012-2015) as Leslie Shay, and Lucifer as Det. Chloe Decker
In 2000, she made her theatrical film debut in the romantic-comedy film Down to You as Lovestruck Woman.
First TV Show
In 2000, she made her first TV show appearance on the comedy-drama series Undressed as Kimmy.
Lauren German Facts
- In the 2007 horror film Hostel: Part II, she did her own stunts.
- She has acted alongside Shane West in 2 films – What We Do Is Secret (2007) and A Walk to Remember (2002). In both films, her character’s name was “Belinda”.
- Lauren considers herself to be a little clumsy as she has fallen off horses and has tripped over a stunt guy in her high-heeled boots.
- She has mostly been cast as a troubled character that has to die or is doing the killing or is suicidal.
- Lauren was ranked #47 in “Hot 100 of 2002” list by Maxim magazine.
- She has a dog named Pepper.
- She supports organizations like Wildlife SOS, The Giving Keys, Healthy Spot, and more.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Lauren German / Instagram