|Paul Zimmer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||July 13, 1995|
Paul Zimmer is a social media personality, TikTok star, singer, and actor who rose to acclaim via Musical.ly (later TikTok). He later became a controversial figure when reports surfaced of him financially exploiting his young fans on Live.ly and he was accused of trying to create a false identity for himself as a minor.
Paul Josef Gutowski
Paul Zimmer, Troy Becker
Maryland, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Social Media Personality, TikTok Star, Singer, Actor
- Siblings – He has 6 older siblings.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Paul Zimmer has dated –
- Jamie Rose (2017-Present) – Paul started dating social media star Jamie towards the end of 2017. They have both been featured in each other’s videos several times on YouTube and Musical.ly.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
He often tends to dye his hair ‘blonde’.
- Wears stud earrings
- Dark thick eyebrows
- Strong tapering defined jawline
- Fuller pink lips
- Luscious thick hair which stylishly covers his forehead
Best Known For
- His YouTube channel Exclamation Point YT with his best friend Danny Edge which has more than 800k subscribers
- His accounts on all social media platforms. He is a crowned muser and has more than 7 million fans on Musical.ly. Along with that, his YouTube channel has also become another incredible medium for him to broadcast his performances and vlogs.
As a Singer
He has released the covers of various songs.
Paul Zimmer Favorite Things
- Emoji – Heart eyes
- Song – ‘Malibu’ by Miley Cyrus
- Dream Destination – Hawaii
Source – YouTube
Paul Zimmer Facts
- He is recognized for his fashion sense.
- He claims that his family is his greatest mentor and supporter.
- Paul cannot stand people who smoke.
- He dislikes people who brag and talk negatively about everything else.
- He says it’s cute when a girl gives boys nicknames.
- Paul has seen Mean Girls more than 17 times.
- He legally changed his name to “Troy Becker” following a series of controversies around the year 2019 and said that “Paul Zimmer” was “a character that I created for social media to entertain and inspire people.” He further elaborated, saying “I wanted Paul Zimmer to be like, a perfect person, but I found out really quickly that perfection just doesn’t exist, so I got super exhausted and depressed trying to be perfect.”
Featured Image by Paul Zimmer / Instagram