|Lauren Sánchez Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||December 19, 1969|
Lauren Sánchez is an American news anchor, entertainment reporter, media personality, actress, producer, pilot, and entrepreneur. She is best known for being a frequent guest host on the American talk show The View, served as a former co-host on KTTVFox 11’s American morning television news Good Day LA, and anchor on the Fox 11 Ten O’clock News. She also served as an anchor and special correspondent on American syndicated television newsmagazine Extra.
Lauren Wendy Sánchez
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Lauren attended the El Camino College in Torrance, California. While there she made it to the dean’s list and qualified for a scholarship to the University of Southern California. At the USC, she majored in communications.
News Anchor, Media Personality, Pilot
- Siblings – Michael Sanchez (Brother)
Lauren is represented by William Morris Endeavor Entertainment.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lauren has dated –
- Rory Markas – Lauren was in a relationship with a man named Rory Markas.
- Anthony Miller (1996-2000) – She began dating American football player Anthony Miller in 1996. The couple went strong for almost 4 years before finally breaking up in 2000.
- Tony Gonzalez (2000-2001) – Lauren was romantically involved with American football player Tony Gonzalez for a year. She welcomed her first child, a son named Nikko, with Tony in 2001. They parted ways shortly after.
- Derek Fisher (2001-2002) – In 2001, Lauren began a relationship with American baseball player Derek Fisher. The relationship ended in 2002.
- Henry Simmons (2002-2003) – She began dating American actor Henry Simmons in 2002 and the relationship ended a year later.
- Patrick Whitesell (2005-2019) – Lauren began dating Hollywood agent and founding partner of William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Patrick Whitesell. The couple got married on August 20, 2005. They welcomed their first child together, a son named Evan Whitesell, on June 22, 2006. Their daughter Eleanor Patricia Whitesell was born on January 15, 2008.
- Jeff Bezos (2018-Present) – It was reported in January 2019 that Lauren was having an affair with Amazon founder Jeff Bezos in 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
- Fuller Lips
- Protruding cheekbones
Best Known For
- Serving as a frequent guest host on the American talk show The View
- Having served as a former co-host on KTTVFox 11’s American morning television news Good Day LA and anchor on the Fox 11 Ten O’clock News
- Being the anchor and special correspondent on American syndicated television newsmagazine Extra
Lauren made her theatrical film debut in the 1999 action film Fight Club where she played the role of a Channel 4 Reporter.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance on My 13 News as a News anchor.
Lauren Sánchez Facts
- While she was in college, she used to write for the college newspaper called The Warwhoop.
- Lauren was a bright student in school and she even qualified for a scholarship to the University of Southern California.
- She began her career by working as a desk assistant at KCOP-TV in Los Angeles.
- She has also been featured in the People magazine’s “50 Most Beautiful” and Us Weekly‘s “Hot Bodies” issues.
- Besides being a reporter, she is also a licensed pilot of airplanes and helicopters.
- She has also worked as an actor in several different films and also appeared in the viral video campaign for the film The Dark Knight, as a reporter for Gotham Cable News named Lydia Filanjeri.
Featured Image by Keith HInkle / Flickr / CC BY 2.0