|Li Bingbing Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 27, 1973|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Li Bingbing is a Chinese actor, singer, producer, and musician whose film credits include Detective Dee and the Mystery of the Phantom Flame, Ordinary Hero, Snow Flower and the Secret Fan, Spirit of Cops 警魂, I Do, 1911, Triple Tap, Resident Evil: Retribution, Seventeen Years, Love for All Seasons 百年好合, Silver Hawk, Cat and Mouse, The Knot, The Meg, Purple Butterfly, A World Without Thieves, Transformers: Age of Extinction, Waiting Alone, Fight for Love 情陷擂台, Wait ‘Til You’re Older, Dragon Squad, The Forbidden Kingdom, The Message, Linger, Zhong Kui: Snow Girl and the Dark Crystal, and Guardians of the Tomb. In addition to that, she has also been a part of a variety of television projects which include the likes of No Regrets, Palace of Desire, The Female Official, The Nation Under The Foot, Yiben Wuhui, Young Justice Bao, Zaisheng Yuan, Zheshan Tanhua, Sky Lovers, Taiji Prodigy, Romancing Hong Kong, The Blue Lotus, The Sea’s Promise, City of Sky, Strange Tales of Liao Zhai, Eight Heroes, and Huiniang Wanxin.
Wuchang, Heilongjiang, China
Li Bingbing enrolled at the Shanghai Theatre Academy (a public university in Shanghai, People’s Republic of China dedicated to dramatic art education) in 1993.
Actor, Singer, Producer, Musician
Li Bingbing has been signed with –
- United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States
- Hesong Media
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, she has a net worth of $80 Million as of 2023.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Li Bingbing has dated –
- Hsu Wen Nan (2017-Present) – She started going out with Hsu Wen Nan in January 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
Li Bingbing is of Chinese descent.
- Lean frame
- Has frequently been cast in action shows
Li Bingbing has served as the Charity Ambassador of the Shanghai World Expo and Goodwill Ambassador of UNEP.
Li Bingbing Facts
- Initially, she had no plans or intentions to become an actor and enrolled specifically in a high school for prospective school teachers. After her graduation, things changed as she discovered that she was interested in acting and was subsequently persuaded by a friend to join the Shanghai Theatre Academy in 1993.
- Li Bingbing co-starred as Chen Jie (a prison guard who takes pity on Xiaolan and helps her find her parents) in the 1999 film Seventeen Years and this role won her the award for “Best Actress” at the Singapore International Film Festival in 2000.
- She brought to life the character of Li Ningyu in the 2009 espionage thriller film The Message. For this, she received various accolades including the 46th Golden Horse Award for “Best Actress” and the 10th Chinese Film Media Award for “Best Rising Actress”.
- In 2015, she was honored as “The Most Influential Star Overseas” at the 3rd China International Film Festival in London.
- Along with Jason Statham, Rainn Wilson, Ruby Rose, Winston Chao, and Cliff Curtis, Li Bingbing co-starred as Suyin (an oceanographer aboard the research vessel Mana) in the science fiction action film The Meg in 2018. The film is loosely based on the 1997 novel Meg: A Novel of Deep Terror by Steve Alten and this role won Li Bingbing the award for “Best Actress in a Leading Role” at the 14th Chinese American Film Festival.
- She won the Chinese American Film Art Exchange and Contribution Award at the 14th Chinese American Film Festival in 2018.
- She ranked 26th on Forbes China‘s “Celebrity 100” list in 2013, 28th in 2014, 13th in 2015, 29th in 2017, and 76th in 2019.
- Li Bingbing has been a member of the China Zhi Gong Party.
Featured Image by MTV International / YouTube / CC BY 3.0