|Lauryn McClain Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||January 9, 1997|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Lauryn McClain is an American singer and actor who is known as a member of the sisterly group named Thriii (pronounced “three”), alongside her sisters China Anne McClain and Sierra McClain. The girl group was formed in 2005 as the 3mcclaingirls and then they signed with Hollywood Records in 2011 under the moniker the McClain Sisters. Their discography includes songs such as He Loves Me, Rise, Go, and Feelin’ Like. Also, they performed at the 2012 White House Easter Egg Roll as well as served as the opening act for Big Time Rush on their Better with U Tour in Houston. The sisters performed their first headlining concert at the House of Blues in Anaheim, California in 2014 and toured the United States, performing at numerous state fairs. Over the years, Lauryn McClain has also been a part of projects such as Descendants: Wicked World, Jimmy Kimmel Live!, The Gospel, Daddy’s Little Girls, Home & Family, To Escape the Haunt, BearCity 3, Step Up: High Water, A.N.T. Farm, Six Blocks Wide, and Haunt.
Lauryn Alisa McClain
Decatur, Georgia, United States
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Singer and actor
- Father – Michael McClain (Music producer, writer, musician, vocalist, and sound engineer. He produced Solange Knowles‘s debut album)
- Mother – Shontell McClain (Songwriter, Musician, and Vocalist)
- Siblings – China Anne McClain (Younger Sister) (Actor and Singer), Sierra Aylina McClain (Older Sister) (Actor and Singer), Gabriel Michael McClain (Younger Brother) (Actor)
Lauryn McClain has been represented by Acme Talent & Literary Agency, Talent and Literary Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $2 Million.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
She is African American.
Her natural hair color is ‘Black’.
However, she often likes to dye her hair red.
- Big lips
- Thick eyebrows
33-23-33 in or 84-58.5-84 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
She is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 5.5 (US).
Through social media, Lauryn McClain has done endorsement work for brands such as OLAY.
Best Known For
- Being cast as Lauryn in the popular comedy and romance movie, Daddy’s Little Girls
- Being a member of the all-girl pop and R&B band, McClain (earlier known as McClain Sisters). The other members of the band are her sisters – China Anne McClain and Sierra McClain.
As a Singer
Her music band, McClain released their debut single, Go in August 2012.
In 2005, Lauryn made her first film appearance in the music drama movie, The Gospel.
First TV Show
In 2008, Lauryn made her TV show debut in an uncredited role in the talk show, Jimmy Kimmel Live!
Her first credited work was in the “ChANTs of a Lifetime” episode of the comedy-drama series, A.N.T. Farm in 2012 in the role of Laurin.
Lauryn McClain Facts
- In March 2012, along with her sisters, Lauryn was registered as River Valley Girl Scouts at a public event at Mall of America by the organization’s CEO Linda Keene.
- She discovered her love for acting and music after she was cast in her first school musical.
- While growing up, she wanted to become a veterinarian because of her love for animals.
- In her free time, she likes to zip around on her rollerblades.
- While growing up, she was a very shy girl. However, her work in the movie, The Gospel helped her overcome her stage fright.
- She is pretty fond of tattoos and has got two arrows tattooed on the left side of her torso.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.