Lea Elui Ginet
Marseille, Provence-Alpes-Côte-d’Azur, France
Information about her educational background is unknown.
Musical.ly Star, YouTuber
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
47 kg or 103.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Le has dated –
- Lucas Ollinger – Lea confirmed her relationship with fellow Instagram star Lucas Ollinger in her video titled ‘Meet My Boyfriend.’ Lucas then became a regular feature on her videos and their pictures gave relationship goals to their fans. However, Lucas seemed to have a problem with Lea showing off her body and her dressing sense. So, he gave her an ultimatum between him and her career. Lea chose the latter and the couple split up much to the dismay of their fans.
Race / Ethnicity
She has French and Italian ancestry.
- A mole on her right cheek just above the lips
- Wide and full lips
Lea hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
She hasn’t spoken about her religious views publicly.
Best Known For
Her dance videos on the social media app Musical.ly.
Lea hasn’t made her theatrical film debut yet.
First TV Show
Lea is yet to make an appearance on a TV show.
Her workout routine and diet plans aren’t known.
Lea Elui Ginet Favorite Things
- Singer – Nicki Minaj
- Color – Red
- Social Media App – Instagram, Snapchat, Musical.ly
Source – YouTube
Lea Elui Ginet Facts
- She started posting content on the social app Musical.ly in August 2016.
- Lea is a naturally gifted dancer and singer and has leveraged her talents to promote herself on the digital platform to earn a huge fan following.
- Lea has won many hearts with her dance videos on Musical.ly showcasing her moves in belly dancing, pole dancing, and aerobics.
- Her two-part belly dance contest video where she dances to Shakira and Wyclef Jean’s song “Hips Don’t Lie” received huge popularity.
- She joined YouTube in July 2017 and her first video was a Q&A video where she answered fan questions about her life.
- She is a trained belly dancer and makes the most of it by uploading videos that showcase her moves.
- The reaction videos of her dance are posted by her fans, one of which is Kicknation, a YouTube channel run by Harris and Rickey.
- Apart from dance videos, she also uploads content on makeup tutorials and fashion haul videos.
- Follow her on Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Lea Elui Ginet / Instagram