|Diego Martir Quick Info
|5 ft 6 in
|Date of Birth
|December 24, 2003
Diego Martir is a Salvadoran social media personality, Instagram star, and YouTuber who is known for uploading fun pictures and videos on Instagram, which also often feature his friends. He has a jolly personality and created his self-titled YouTube channel on August 20, 2018. Aspiring to become a professional soccer player one day, his dreams changed the path as his career as a social media personality started flourishing. Moreover, Diego Martir has accumulated a rather impressive social media fan base with more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram, more than 500k followers on his secondary Instagram account, more than 50k followers on Twitter, and more than 120k subscribers on his self-titled YouTube channel.
Lakewood Township, Ocean County, New Jersey, United States
Social Media Personality, Instagram Star, YouTuber
- Siblings – Jenny Martir (Sister), Ainara Martir (Younger Sister). Diego Martir has 2 more sisters and a brother.
Diego Martir is represented by Bobby Kalton.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Diego Martir has dated –
- Desiree Montoya – Diego Martir was previously in a relationship with YouTube star and social media personality, Desiree Montoya. They also shared a collaborative YouTube channel, titled Diego & Desi, which was created on June 22, 2018, and uploaded a variety of content together. Both of them used to upload engaging videos on the channel and the very first video that was uploaded on it was titled “BOYFRIEND DOES GIRLFRIEND’S MAKEUP !! (TOO MUCH MAKEUP)”. However, their flame eventually got dissolved because, as per Diego, they used to argue a lot and, therefore, Diego decided that he needed a break and broke up with Desiree Montoya in December 2018. However, he has also revealed that he still cares for her and wishes nothing but the best for her in the future.
- Lauren Kettering (2019-2020)
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Curly hair
- Pierced ears
- Dimpled smile
- Toned physique
Diego Martir has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of Yours Truly Clothing and Nikaeen Orthodontics.
Best Known For
- Uploading fun pictures and videos on Instagram
- His eponymous YouTube channel which he created on August 20, 2018
- Having garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram, more than 500k followers on his secondary Instagram account, more than 50k followers on Twitter, and more than 120k subscribers on YouTube
Diego Martir has maintained a stunning physique by working out on a regular basis. He also often shares his shirtless pictures on Instagram alongside his pals.
Diego Martir Favorite Things
- Show On Netflix – The Walking Dead (However, Diego later got bored with it.)
- Social Media Platform – Instagram
- Holiday – Christmas
- Movies – Finding Nemo, The Purge
Diego Martir Facts
- While growing up, he used to play soccer a lot and also aspired to become a professional soccer player one day. He was really good at his game but as his career as a social media personality took off, he was not able to continue with his soccer dreams.
- Diego Martir joined YouTube with his eponymous channel on August 20, 2018, and the videos on the channel have garnered more than 1.5 million views.
- When once asked if he would ever date a fan, he replied in affirmation but also added that he does not particularly take his supporters as his fans.
- In 2019, Diego Martir appeared in the music video for the song titled Mi Amor by Danielle Cohn.
- His celebrity crush is the Cuban-American singer and songwriter, Camila Cabello.
- He is friends with the likes of Mads Lewis, Hunter Rowland, Alex Guzman, Devenity Perkins, and Jesse Underhill.
- His goal is to be able to reach out to more people and make them happy.
- If he had to describe himself, Diego Martir would probably describe himself as annoying as well as funny.
- When asked about his dream car, he jokingly said that he wants to own a mini-van because it is very spacious and he can accommodate his friends and family members in it.
- Diego Martir has said that he does not take inspiration from or look up to anybody and wants to be unique in himself.
- Visit his official website @ diegomartir.com.
Featured Image by Diego Martir / Instagram