|Leah McNamara Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
Leah McNamara is an Irish actor and voice actor who is known for her television roles like playing Aud in Vikings, Rosalind Devlin in Dublin Murders, and Rachel in Normal People. She has also been cast in movies such as Metal Heart, Nails, Danny Boy, Lily, Cherry Tree, and Cellar Door.
County Limerick, Ireland
Leah McNamara studied at Castletroy College and later graduated from University College Cork with an honors degree in Drama and Theatre in 2015.
Afterward, she got enrolled in the year-long acting program at Bow Street Academy, a film and television acting academy in Dublin, Ireland.
Actor, Voice Actor
- Father – Brian McNamara
Leah McNamara has been signed with Independent Talent Group Ltd., Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Leah McNamara Facts
- She co-starred as Gemma Milgrom, Dana Milgrom’s daughter, in the 2017 horror film Nails.
- In 2017, Leah McNamara started playing the recurring role of Aud, Kjetill Flatnose and Ingvild’s daughter who joins Floki’s expedition to set up a colony and becomes something of a surrogate daughter to Floki, in the action-adventure historical drama television series Vikings.
- She was cast as Chantal in the 2018 comedy film Metal Heart.
- In 2019, Leah brought to life the character of Rosalind Devlin in the crime drama television series Dublin Murders. The show is based on the Dublin Murder Squad books by Tana French.
- She played the recurring role of Rachel Moran, a fellow schoolmate of Marianne and Connell’s and part of Connell’s social circle, in the romantic psychological drama limited series Normal People in 2020.
- Leah McNamara did voiceover work for the video game Expeditions: Rome in 2022.
Featured Image by Leah McNamara / Instagram