|Mir Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||March 10, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Mir is a South Korean singer, rapper, dancer, and actor who is best known for being a member of the boy band, MBLAQ (2009-2015). Other members of the group have included Yang Seung-ho, G.O, Lee Joon, and Thunder. During his time with the band, Mir released songs such as Oh Yeah, This is War, Smoky Girl, Mona Lisa, Stay, G.O.O.D Luv, etc.
Bukha-myeon, Jangseong County, South Korea
Mir was enrolled at Kyunghee Cyber University and graduated with a degree in Information and Communication Technology with a specialization in Mathematics.
Singer, Rapper, Actor, Dancer
- Father – Bang Ki-soon
- Mother – Han Sung-sook
- Siblings – Bang Hyo-sun (Sister), Go Eun-ah (Older Sister) (Actress)
While being a member of MBLAQ, Mir was represented by Will Entertainment.
K-pop, R&B, EDM
- J. Tune Entertainment
- Sony Music Entertainment (Japan)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
However, he frequently dyes his hair in a wide array of colors.
- He was enlisted in the army and served from July 14, 2016, until his discharge in July 2018.
- Mir has contributed as a featured artist on songs such as Bad Person by An Jin Kyoung in 2010, Going Crazy by Kan Mi-youn in 2010, Do You Remember by Kim Jo-han in 2012, and Even in My Dreams by G.O in 2011.
- His ideal woman is someone like Taeyeon from the girl group, Girls’ Generation.
- His band, MBLAQ had started out as a 5-member group in 2009. However, the group was reduced to a trio after the departure of Lee Joon and Thunder in 2014.
- MTV Korea launched the program Idol United, where a celebrity-styled soccer team comprising male idol group members was seen playing against other soccer teams to commemorate the 2010 FIFA World Cup. The team consisted of 14 members and included stars from groups such as ZE:A, U-KISS, F.Cuz, The Boss (or Dae Guk Nam Ah), as well as the MBLAQ members: Mir, Yang Seung-ho, and Lee Joon.
- He is credited with writing songs such as You’re My +, Spring, Summer, Autumn And…, Pretty Girl, Between Us, Because There are Two, R U OK?, etc. for his group.
- The stage name Mir was initially offered to Yang Seung-ho, who declined it in favor of his real name.
- He celebrates his birthday on the same day as numerous Hollywood personalities like Sharon Stone, Carrie Underwood, Robin Thicke, Chuck Norris, Olivia Wilde, Jon Hamm, Timbaland, Emily Osment, Paget Brewster, Thomas Middleditch, Edie Brickell, Barbara Corcoran, Bad Bunny, Bree Turner, and many others.
- Mir was the group’s youngest member and, as such, was the maknae of MBLAQ.
- He didn’t speak to Thunder for nearly 5 years after the latter’s departure from the group in 2014. Nevertheless, the two resolved their differences and made up by appearing together on the talk show Video Star in 2019.
Featured Image by Acrofan / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0