|Lee Je-hoon Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||July 4, 1984|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Lee Je-hoon is a South Korean actor, director, and screenwriter who has been cast in several shows like Where Stars Land, Taxi Driver, Fashion King, Signal, Tomorrow, With You, Three Sisters, Secret Door, Floor, Hot Stove League, Move to Heaven, and Traveler. In addition to that, Lee Je-hoon has also worked in a variety of films including Collectors, Time to Hunt, Earth: One Amazing Day, I Can Speak, Anarchist from Colony, Phantom Detective, My Paparotti, An Ethics Lesson, Rise of the Guardians, Bleak Night, Ghost Sweepers, Architecture 101, The Front Line, Finding Mr. Destiny, Maldives Express, The Servant, A Dog Came Into My Flash, The Influence, Miss Communication, Ghost (Be With Me), The Pit and the Pendulum, When Winter Comes, Just Friends?, Small Town Rivals, and They Live by Night.
Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Lee Je-hoon got enrolled at Korea University as a Biotechnology major but eventually dropped out as he realized his passion for acting. He then attended the Korea National University of Arts‘s School of Drama.
Actor, Director, Screenwriter
Lee Je-hoon has been repped by Company on.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Lee Je-hoon is of Korean descent.
Lee Je-hoon Facts
- In 2011, he played Captain Shin Il-Young in the war film The Front Line. It is set during the 1953 ceasefire of the Korean War and this performance won Lee Je-hoon the Buil Film Award and the Korean Association of Film Critics Award for “Best New Actor”.
- He co-starred as Lee Seung-min (in the past) in the 2012 romance film Architecture 101 and this role won him the “Fantasia Award” at the 2012 Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival while he was also nominated for a Baeksang Arts Award in the “Best New Actor – Film” category.
- Lee Je-hoon enlisted for his mandatory military service on October 25, 2012, as a member of the Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency riot police and was discharged on July 24, 2014.
- In 2014, he played Lee Sun (later Crown Prince Sado) in the historical political mystery drama television series Secret Door. The show explores the conflicted and ultimately tragic relationship between King Yeongjo and his son, Yi Sun (Crown Prince Sado).
- He brought to life the character of Yoo So-joon (Lee Je-hoon), a CEO of a real estate company who has the ability to travel through time via a subway, in the 2017 romantic fantasy television show Tomorrow, with You.
- In 2021, Lee Je-hoon started appearing as Kim Do-gi, a former 707th Special Mission Group Captain who works for Rainbow Taxi Company after his mother was killed, in the crime action television series Taxi Driver. This role won him the SBS Drama Award for “Top Excellence Award, Actor in a Miniseries – Fantasy” while he was also nominated at the Seoul International Drama Awards in the “Outstanding Korean Actor” category.
- Alongside Tang Jun-sang, Lee Jae-wook, Ji Jin-hee, and Hong Seung-hee, Lee Je-hoon co-starred as Cho Sang-gu, an ex-convict and Geu-ru’s estranged uncle, in the Netflix drama series Move to Heaven in 2021. For this role, he received the Asian Academy Creative Award for “Best Actor in Leading Role” as well as the Asia Contents Award for “Best Actor”.
Featured Image by Explicit / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0