|Leila George D’Onofrio Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||March 20, 1992|
Leila George D’Onofrio is an Australian actress who is best known for starring in several films such as Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? (2016), Mortal Engines (2018), and The Long Home (2019). She is also known for being the daughter of actors Vincent D’Onofrio and Greta Scacchi. In 2018, she also made it on the front page of fame after being spotted kissing actor Sean Penn publicly while on a romantic getaway in Hawaii.
Leila George D’Onofrio
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
She divides her time between New York, Sydney, London, and Los Angeles.
Leila studied acting at The Australian Film School in Sydney. Later, she went on to study at the Lee Strasberg Theater & Film Institute, Manhattan, New York for 2 years.
- Father – Vincent D’Onofrio (Actor)
- Mother – Greta Scacchi (Actress)
- Siblings – Unknown
- Others – Matteo Mantegazza (Maternal Half-sister), Elias Gene D’Onofrio (Paternal Younger Half-brother), Luka D’Onofrio (Paternal Younger Half-brother), Carin van der Donk (Stepmother) (Model), Hawk D’Onofrio (Paternal Cousin) (Actor), Gennaro D’Onofrio (Paternal Grandfather) (Actor), Phyllis Ann (Paternal Grandmother), Luca Scacchi Gracco (Maternal Grandfather), Pamela (Maternal Grandmother)
Leila is represented by Lucia Pallaris of United Agents.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Leila has dated –
- Sean Penn (2016-Present) – In 2016, Leila and actor Sean Penn began to gain the attention of the media for their romance. However, it wasn’t until 2018, when a picture of the two sharing a steamy kiss in the waters of Oahu, Hawaii on October 1, 2018, began to circulate on social media. After that, the two made their first appearance together during an event at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art on October 6, 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian ancestry on her father’s side, while, on her mother’s side, she has Italian and English ancestry.
Leila has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
Starring in several films such as Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? (2016), Mortal Engines (2018), and The Long Home (2019)
Leila made her theatrical film debut as Katherine Valentine in Mortal Engines in 2018.
First Web Show
She made her first web show appearance in the behind the scenes documentary Mortal Artists in 2018.
Leila George D’Onofrio Facts
- She was born in Sydney but brought up in a town near Brighton, United Kingdom.
- Leila and her mother moved to London when she was barely a year old.
- Leila’s middle name “George” was taken from her mother’s character in Salt on Our Skin (1992).
- In 2018, she attended her first comic con.
- She worked as a waitress 4 days a week at a rooftop bar in Santa Monica called Élephante in the past.
- Leila’s amazing acting skills come with no surprise as she was born into the family of 2 Emmy Award winners.
- Sometime in 2014, she shifted to Los Angeles to start a career in acting.
- In 2014, she and her mother performed alongside each other in The Seagull by Anton Chekhov in Perth.
- In 2017, she went snorkeling with sharks to conquer her fear of them.
- Leila is also good at skating. She received her first skateboard deck in September 2014.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Leila George D’Onofrio / Twitter