|Lex Lumpkin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||January 21, 2006|
Lex Lumpkin is an American actor, singer, host, writer, impressionist, panelist and pianist who burst into the limelight after getting cast in the 2019 reboot of the popular Nickelodeon sketch series All That, for which he had performed in the soundtrack as well. He has appeared in several other TV shows including Nickelodeon’s Unfiltered (2020-2021) where he was one of the panelists. Lex has starred in numerous plays like Shakespeare’s Richard III, with First Folio Productions, having begun to essay the part of the Duke of York in it in the spring of 2017. He has amassed more than 30k followers on Instagram.
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Actor, Singer, Host, Writer, Impressionist, Panelist, Pianist
- Mother – Tommalisa
- Siblings – TJ (Brother)
His mother has helped in managing his career.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Broad nose
- Thick lips
He has been featured in a number of commercials like those by Fox Sports highlighting Thursday Night Football for the 2018 NFL season.
Lex Lumpkin Favorite Things
- Part Of Being On All That – Doing the impressions of different stars and how he has got to play a new character every week
- Sport To Play – Basketball
- Hobbies – Writing having dreamed of penning a screenplay one day, Playing the piano that he started doing from a tender age, Rapping and doing beatbox
- Mode Of Unwinding – Drawing
- Color – Blue
Source – Just Jared Jr.
Lex Lumpkin Facts
- He has stated that he was very young when he had realized his passion for the arts, after which he had requested his parents to put him on television, having no clue as to the hard work it would take. Lex was in preschool when he had first connected with the audience’s energy, having had the most unbelievable experience. In school, he would be given the main roles or those with the most number of lines, from which acting became an obvious progression for him.
- He kickstarted his acting career at the age of 10 by portraying the part of Stuart in the Indianapolis Repertory Theater’s production of Stuart Little.
- Lumpkin has revealed that his family has had the biggest influence on his career. His parents were relentless when it came to preparing well and giving the best effort, always having pushed him as well as his brother beyond their comfort zones. They would not allow him to fail. If he ever said he could not do something, his mother would make him say there was nothing in the world that he would not be able to do with the help of Lord Jesus. His father also had come up with the idea that he and his brother would get the equivalent video game time that they put in reading a book. His brother has also encouraged and supported him all the time.
- He is left-handed.
- Lex has enjoyed watching the sitcom black-ish.
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse has been his guilty pleasure movie.
- One of his most-loved books has been Save the Cat: The Last Book on Screenwriting You’ll Ever Need.
Featured Image by Lex Lumpkin / Instagram