|Life of Boris Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||May 5, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Life of Boris is a Slovakian YouTuber and social media influencer who has earned more than 3 million subscribers on his self-titled YouTube channel where he posts a variety of comedic content including videos on gaming, cooking, car reviews, animation, and DIY videos. He is also a tech enthusiast and has helped in the development of a mobile video game called Life of Boris: Super Slav, in collaboration with the digital creative studio SneakyBox. He is popular on other social media platforms as well with more than 70k followers on Twitter and more than 300k followers on Instagram. In addition to his primary YouTube channel, he also runs a channel with more than 300k subscribers that is dedicated to gaming and is titled Gopnik Gaming.
Saint Petersburg, Russia
YouTuber, Social Media Influencer
- Siblings – Anatoli (Cousin)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
67 kg or 147.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Slovakian descent.
- Mildly stocky frame
- Always appears in sunglasses, woolen headgear, and with his face covered
- Sharp Russian accent
Life of Boris Facts
- Boris had started his YouTube channel in July 2012 with the username NocturnoPlays but posted his first video there only in May 2015.
- In January 2019, he posted a video about his long departure from YouTube in the weeks gone by and to celebrate the fact that his channel had hit the 2 million subscribers mark. He also explained that his dream car, the BMW E34 M5, could not make an appearance in the video as per his promise to his subscribers. The reason was that the car’s price had almost doubled during that duration.
- His cousin Anatoli and his pet cat named Artyom make regular appearances in his videos. He named his cat after the protagonist from a popular local TV series and has nicknamed his pet as Komrade Kat.
- Boris had named his YouTube channel after the popular 1979 British comedy film titled Life of Brian.
- He has also launched a few music videos such as Slav King, Red Roubles, and Generation Hardbass that have proved to be a big hit with his fans. As of May 2020, the first of those songs was the most viewed video on his channel.
Featured Image by Life of Boris / Instagram