|Lil Bibby Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||July 18, 1994|
Lil Bibby is an American hip hop rapper from the east side of Chicago. He is a freestyle live rapper who doesn’t need a script of lyrics to tell the world about the violence in Chicago. Lil Bibby has lost close family and friends to the violence and wants to put an end to it through rap. He has launched many singles such as Dead or in Prison, For The Low, and How We Move. He has more than 1 million followers on Twitter, more than 2 million followers on Instagram, and more than 200k followers on Facebook.
Brandon George Dickinson Jr.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Lil Bibby graduated from Liberty High School in 2015. Later, he started attending Illinois State University.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – George Dickinson (Brother), Swan Dickinson (Brother)
Lil Bibby was previously signed with Lorin Patrick.
He is represented by –
- Money TBM (Manager)
- ICM Partners (Booking Agent)
Hip-hop, Drill, Trap
- Kemosabe Records
- Grade A Productions
- 150 Dream Team
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Lil Bibby has dated –
- Johanie Taylor (2016) – Instagram model Johanie was rumored to be dating Lil Bibby in 2016. The model put up a video of him sleeping next to her on social media. Rumors suggested that the hip-hop rapper even shared a picture of Johanie on his Instagram account with the caption “Not a Thot please take that stuff down #MyGirl”.
Race / Ethnicity
- Droopy eyes
- Oval face shape
- Short curly hairstyle
Lil Bibby has appeared in the TV commercial for the following brands –
- Reese’s Puffs
Best Known For
His live freestyle rapping skills
Lil Bibby released his debut album Free Crack 4 in 2018.
Lil Bibby hasn’t appeared in any theatrical film yet.
First TV Show
Lil Bibby has not made an appearance on any TV show yet.
His workout routine and diet plan are unknown.
Lil Bibby Favorite Things
- Rappers – Drake, Jadakiss
- Sport – Basketball
- Basketball Player – Fabyon Harris
- Books – The Alchemist, 48 Laws of Power, Laws of Attraction
Lil Bibby Facts
- He found his inspiration to take control of his life after he read a book titled “48 Laws of Power” by Robert Greene.
- Lil Bibby loves to read books and looks for inspiration in every book that he reads.
- In 2017, 2 records from his joint album with G Herbo, “No Limitations” got leaked after they were passed down to some of their homeboys.
- The majority of Bibby’s music is related to spreading knowledge about the crime capital, Chicago.
- Lil Bibby doesn’t believe in writing the songs. He freestyles real-life lyrics right on the spot for every song.
- Bibby was 15 years old when he began rapping.
- In 2013, he released his debut mixtape ‘Free Crack’.
- In 2014, Lil Bibby was selected at the last spot on the list of XXL Freshman Class after rapper Young Thug was dropped out.
- After Lil Bibby saw his close family and friends get murdered, he decided to begin rapping as it was the best way to educate people on the disturbing situations and motivate his family.
- Lil Bibby grew up as an angry child because he was neglected by his mother as she would abuse the use of drugs.
- He never wanted to go to school as he didn’t understand the whole concept of degrees and college.
- Before he became a part of the music industry, he used to play basketball.
- Lil Bibby’s former manager was fired in 2016 for stealing money from him.
- Follow him on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Almighty Glo / Flickr / CC BY-2.0