Jadakiss, Jada, Kiss of Death, Mr. Rhaspy
Born Place / Residence
Yonkers, New York, United States
Jadakiss went to the Gorton High School in New York City.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Jadakiss is signed up with ICM Partners.
D-Block, Def Jam Recordings, Roc-A-Fella Records, Ruff Ryders
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
77 kg or 170 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jadakiss rarely speaks about his love life to the mainstream media, which makes it difficult for us to dig information about his baby mamas.
However, we do know that his son Jaewon has studied from Atlanta’s Clark Atlanta University. Also, as per his interview with Huffington Post in January 2016, he is a father of twin baby boys.
He is also reported to have dated Winter Ramos in the late nineties before he found fame.
Race / Ethnicity
- Often has short trimmed hair
- Loves wearing caps
His body specifications like chest, waist and biceps measurements are unknown.
Jadakiss has appeared in the TV commercials for
- Beats Solo 2
- New Balance 247 Luxe
- Juices for Life
- Express Smile Atlanta
Jadakiss is a devout Christian and prays every day.
In fact, he prays when he wakes up and before he goes to sleep, and sometimes prays during the day as well.
Best Known For
- Being a member of the hip-hop group, The LOX, who achieved widespread fame in the late 90s. They had also collaborated with hip-hop heavyweights such as Wu-Tang.
- The success of his studio album, Top 5 Dead or Alive, which made its debut on #4 spot on the Billboard 200.
- Having collaborated with hip-hop legends such as Akon, Ne-Yo, Wiz Khalifa, and Busta Rhymes.
In January 1998, his first studio album with The LOX Money, Power & Respect was released. The album managed to reach #3 spot on the US Billboard 200 charts.
In August 2001, he released his solo debut album, Kiss tha Game Goodbye, which debuted at #5 spot on the US Billboard 200.
Jadakiss was first seen in the romantic drama film Honey in 2003.
First TV Show
In 1998, he made his first TV show appearance as a member of the rap group The LOX on the talk show All That.
In the recent years, Jadakiss has transitioned towards a healthy lifestyle. He had realized that his touring lifestyle had caught up with him. He is in his bed by 11 in the night and by 7 a.m., he is up.
The first thing he does after getting up is to head to the gym, where his personal trainer puts him through a specialized workout routine. Apart from lifting the weight, he performs a series of bodyweight exercises too.
For cardio, he relies on a session on the treadmill. Or, he might shoot some hoops on the basketball court. He is so committed to his workout that he tries to squeeze in a workout session while taking his kids to the playground. When it comes to diet, he is a big fan of juicing trend.
Jadakiss Favorite Things
- New Generation Rappers – J. Cole, Travis Scott, K. Dot, and Drake
- Stoner Snack – Lay’s Potato Chips
- Stoner Diner Food – Cinnamon French Toast
- Stoner Sweet Treats – Honey Buns
- Stoner Ice Cream – Strawberry and Butter Pecan
- Stoner Candy – Lemonheads, Chick-O-Stick, Kisko Freezies Pop
- Stoner Drink – Snapple
- Hamburger – Big Mack
- Greatest Emcees – Biggie, Nas, Jay-Z, Tupac, and Styles P
- Sports Professional Team – Any New York City team
- TV Show – Meet the Browns (2009-2012)
- Pastime – Reading, shopping, swimming, and watching TV
- Gadget – iPhone
Source – Hip-Hop Wired, First We Feast, Ace Showbiz, US Today HSS
- In collaboration with his The LOX group member Styles P, he has opened a juice bar, Juices for Life. The juice bar was initially opened in three locations in New York City – a borough of Queens, The Bronx, and in Yonkers.
- He met his fellow The LOX group members while studying at the Gorton High School.
- In his teens, he and his fellow group member met Mary J. Blige through her cousin, who was their former group member. They impressed Blige with their tough street style beats and she gave their demo tape to Sean Diddy Combs.
- After signing up The LOX to his imprint Bad Boy Records, Combs got them to collaborate with some of the biggest names in the music industry such as Mariah Carey and Notorious B.I.G., thus giving them much needed early exposure.
- Jadakiss is the co-founder of the record label, D-Block Records. He holds one-third stakes in the record label.
- Before The LOX came into existence, their music group was known as The Bomb Squad. They used to perform at the local shows for exposure.
- The night on which Notorious B.I.G. was assassinated in California, Jadakiss had met him at a nightclub and Biggie had given him the details of the other party that night. Jadakiss made it to the party but Biggie didn’t.
- He got into drug dealing business in his childhood after his parents asked him to earn his own money. He used to conduct his business in those early days on the Big Apple Street.
- He started rapping at a very young age and by the age of 12, he was participating in freestyle competitions.
- In collaboration with his old friend Jay Jackson, he has started an online multimedia creative company called SoRaspy, which serves as a platform for his various business endeavors such as apparels, online publication, and a YouTube Channel.
- In July 2004, he was arrested on gun and marijuana possession charges in North Carolina. He eventually reached a plea deal and was asked to pay $900 fine.
- In October 2006, Jadakiss was once again placed under arrest for drug and gun possession related charges. The authorities had found a loaded weapon, which was reported to be stolen, in the car Jadakiss was seated in.
- When his single Why? was released, he landed in a major controversy as he insinuated in the single that George W. Bush was responsible for September 11 terrorist attacks. His single was banned from some radios.
- While studying in high school, he used to play basketball and was pretty good as a point guard.
- Visit his official website @ t5doa.com.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube VEVO, and Myspace.
Featured Image by Dephisticate / Flickr / CC BY 2.0