|Faith Evans Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||June 10, 1973|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Faith Evans is an American singer, songwriter, record producer, author, and actor who has released albums like Faith, Keep the Faith, The First Lady, Something About Faith, Faithfully, A Faithful Christmas, and Incomparable. She is known as the widow of New York rapper Christopher “The Notorious B.I.G.” Wallace. In 2008, Faith Evans released her autobiography Keep the Faith: A Memoir through Grand Central Publishing and it won an African American Literary Award for the “Best Biography/Memoir” category in 2009.
Faith Renée Evans
Lakeland, Polk County, Florida, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Faith Evans attended the University High School in Newark. She also got enrolled at Fordham University in New York City to study marketing but left only after a year in order to have her daughter, Chyna.
Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer, Actor, Author
- Father – Richard Swain (Musician)
- Mother – Helene Evans (Professional Singer)
- Siblings – She is an only child.
- Others – Donald Harding Evans (Maternal Grandfather), Helen Arnold (Maternal Grandmother), Johnnie Mae (Cousin)
Faith Evans has been signed with ICM Partners, Talent and Literary Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
R&B, Hip hop, Soul
E1, Prolific, Capitol, Bad Boy, BMG
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $3 Million.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Faith Evans has dated –
- Kiyamma Griffin (1992-1993) – She was romantically involved with music producer Kiyamma Griffin between 1992 and 1993 and they have a daughter named Chyna.
- The Notorious B.I.G. (1994-1997) – She met rapper and label mate Christopher “The Notorious B.I.G.” Wallace at a Bad Boy photoshoot and the duo married on August 4, 1994. Their son, Christopher George Latore Wallace Jr., was born on October 29, 1996. The duo later separated and he was murdered in a drive-by shooting while visiting Los Angeles on March 9, 1997.
- Tupac Shakur (1995) – She allegedly had an affair with rapper Tupac Shakur in October 1995.
- Todd Russaw (1997-2011) – Faith was introduced to record company executive Todd Russaw by her friend Missy Elliott during early 1997, sometime after Faith’s separation from The Notorious B.I.G. but before his untimely death. The couple started dating during her separation from The Notorious B.I.G. Their first son, Joshua, was born on June 10, 1998 (her 25th birthday) and the duo married during the summer of 1998. On March 22, 2007, they welcomed their 2nd son named Ryder Evan Russaw. She filed for divorce in 2011.
- Missy Elliott (1999) – Reportedly, she had an affair with rapper, singer, songwriter, and record producer Missy Elliott in 1999.
- Stevie J (2016-2021) – In July 2016, she started dating DJ, record producer, and television personality Stevie J and they married in 2018. They had known each other and been friends with for over 20 years. They have released the hit song titled A Minute as well as appeared in several episodes of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta between 2015 and 2019. However, she was arrested for felony domestic violence against Stevie J in May 2020. She was later released on bond and the charges were also dropped. In 2021, it was revealed that Stevie J had filed for divorce from Faith.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Black)
Faith Evans is of European descent on her father’s side and has African-American roots on her mother’s side.
Rose tattooed on her chest
She was raised in a Christian household.
Faith Evans Favorite Things
- Some Of Her Favorite Singers – Karen Clark-Sheard, Shirley Murdock, Chaka Khan, Anita Baker, Aretha Franklin
Source – Wikipedia
Faith Evans Facts
- Her father left the family before Faith was born.
- On August 29, 1995, she released her debut album Faith through Bad Boy Records and it was certified ‘Platinum’ by the United States (RIAA).
- In 2000, Faith Evans appeared as Natalie in the action hood film Turn It Up.
- She was portrayed by Antonique Smith in the 2009 biographical drama film Notorious.
- In 2014, she supported the non-profit organization, Little Kids Rock by donating items for auction to raise money in order to support music education in public schools.
- In 2021, Faith competed in the 6th season of The Masked Singer as “Skunk”.
Featured Image by Timothy M. Moore / Flickr / CC BY-SA 3.0