|Jason Rod Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||October 13, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jason Rod is a Vietnamese YouTuber known for his collaborative YouTube channel, jrodtwins, with his twin brother, Justin Rod. The brothers first gained popularity by posting covers of many original tracks such as Closer by Chainsmokers, Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande, We Don’t Talk Anymore by Charlie Puth, and Hands To Myself by Selena Gomez. He has accumulated a large fan base and has over 200k subscribers on the YouTube channel named jrodtwins.
California, United States
- Siblings – Justin Rod (Twin Brother) (YouTuber)
Jason self-manages his career.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
As per a video titled Watch Me Prank My Girlfriend, posted by Jason on his previous channel, he was in a relationship in 2012. However, later in 2015, he confirmed that he was single in a Q&A video.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Vietnamese, Chinese, and Thai roots.
- Often wears glasses
- Toned physique
Jason has endorsed Lull through social media.
Best Known For
Posting covers of a number of famous original tracks on his YouTube channel, jrodtwins, which he operates with his twin brother, Justin
First Web Show
Jason made his web series debut in Asian Bachelorette in 2017.
As per his Instagram posts, Jason keeps fit by doing a lot of outdoor activities such as playing tennis, hiking, and running, mostly with his twin brother, Justin.
Jason Rod Favorite Things
- Marvel Character – Wolverine
- Fruit – Banana
Jason Rod Facts
- He likes to explore and has revealed in one of his videos that he would like to visit a jungle like that in Tarzan.
- He is the more outgoing one of the twins.
- Jason can play the guitar and likes playing tennis, tag, and hide-n-seek.
- He prefers ‘Pho’ to the Thai ‘boat noodles’ and chicken to a pizza.
- He previously operated a solo YouTube channel, JasonSoSilly, that was created in January 2012.
- His main YouTube channel, that he operates along with his twin brother Justin, was created on December 18, 2011, and the twins posted their first video on December 26, 2011.
- Follow Jason Rod on Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Jason Rod / Instagram