|Lili Taylor Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||February 20, 1967|
Lili Taylor is an American actress, theatre artist, voice actress, and writer who is known for having delivered a number of critically acclaimed performances in shows and movies like Bright Angel, American Crime, Six Feet Under, The X-Files, The Conjuring, Brooklyn’s Finest, The Haunting, Girls Town, Prêt-à-Porter, A Slipping-Down Life, I Shot Andy Warhol, Household Saints, The Addiction, and Factotum.
Lili Anne Taylor
Glencoe, Cook County, Illinois, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Lili Taylor studied at New Trier High School located in Winnetka, Illinois and graduated from there in 1985. Later, she got enrolled at The Theatre School at DePaul University and the Piven Theatre Workshop.
Actress, Voiceover Artist, Writer, Theatre Artist
- Father – George Park Taylor (Artist, Hardware Store Operator)
- Mother – Marie (née Lecour)
- Siblings – Lili Taylor has 4 older and 1 younger sibling.
- Others – Evarts Bugh Taylor (Paternal Grandfather), Gerry H. Taylor (Paternal Great Grandfather), Estella/Estelle Whitacre Bugh (Paternal Great Grandmother), Bessie B. Park (Paternal Grandmother), George Park (Paternal Great Grandfather), Marie Mamie Richards (Paternal Great Grandmother),
Lili Taylor is represented by –
- Agency for the Performing Arts, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States
- Untitled Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lili Taylor has dated –
- John Cusack (1988) – She had a fling with actor, producer, and screenwriter, John Cusack, in 1988.
- Eric Stoltz (1990) – In the year 1990, she dated actor, director, and film producer, Eric Stoltz.
- Michael Imperioli (1992-1994) – She started going out with actor, writer, and director, Michael Imperioli, in 1992. The duo dated for around 2 years before calling it quits in 1994.
- Michael Rapaport (1996-1997) – Lili Taylor was in a relationship with actor and comedian, Michael Rapaport, between 1996 and 1997. He was arrested on May 18, 1997, for harassing Taylor and was later issued a protection order to keep him from contacting Taylor.
- Nick Flynn (2009-Present) – She married writer, playwright, and poet, Nick Flynn, in 2009 and the duo has been together ever since. Also, their wedding ceremony was performed by actor Jonah Triebwasser. The duo parents a daughter named Maeve Taylor-Flynn.
Race / Ethnicity
Lili Taylor is of English, Scottish, and French descent.
- Dimpled smile
- High cheekbones
Lili Taylor has done endorsement work for –
- Independent Film Channel (1998) (TV Commercial)
- Tylenol (Voice) (TV Commercial)
Lili Taylor Facts
- She made her debut theatrical film appearance by portraying the character of Girl at Medical Lab in the romantic comedy film, She’s Having a Baby, in 1988. The film starred Kevin Bacon and Elizabeth McGovern.
- From 2002 to 2005, Lili Taylor appeared as Lisa Kimmel Fisher in the serial black comedy-drama series, Six Feet Under, and won the Screen Actors Guild Award for ‘Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series’ and was also nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award for ‘Outstanding Guest Actress in a Drama Series’.
- She has also been a part of many stage productions such as Mourning Becomes Electra, Marvin’s Room, Three Sisters, The Dead Eye Boy, and Landscape of the Body.
- As a writer, she has worked on projects such as Risk!, Girl Town, and The Duel.
- Lili Taylor has also gained more than 15k followers on Twitter and more than 10k followers on Instagram.
Featured Image by Keith McDuffee / Flickr / CC BY 2.0