Margarita Island, Venezuela
She lives with her mother and grandmother in Los Angeles, California, United States.
Lilimar Hernandez went to the E.W.F. Stirrup Elementary School. She also studied at the Marjory Stoneman Douglas Elementary School. Plus, she also took classes at the Doral Academy.
However, when her acting career started blossoming, it became difficult for her to balance traditional education with her acting workload. Therefore, she decided to get homeschooled in Los Angeles.
She improved her acting and stage skills by taking classes at The Groundlings. She has also taken modeling classes at John Casablancas Career Center.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Mayte Hernandez
- Siblings – Unknown
Lilimar Hernandez is represented by Trilogy Talent.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
49 kg or 108 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lilimar Hernandez has rarely spoken about her personal life, which makes it difficult to say anything about her dating history and status.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Cuban ancestry.
Due to a rare eye condition, her right eye is ‘hazel/green’ and her left is ‘dark brown’.
- Fuller lips
- Pretty smile
Early in her career, Lilimar Hernandez appeared in a number of TV commercials for local as well as national brands.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Having starred in an important role in the Nickelodeon comedy TV series, Bella and the Bulldogs.
- Being cast in the role of Sage in the comedy TV series, Knight Squad.
In 2013, she made her theatrical film debut in the family fantasy movie, The Little Ghost which was originally released as Das kleine Gespenst in Germany. Lilimar was hired to voice Marie’s character in the English version of the movie.
First TV Show
In 2006, Lilimar Hernandez made her first TV show appearance in the Spanish language show Sábado Gigante.
Her workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Lilimar Hernandez Favorite Things
Her favorite things are unknown.
Lilimar Hernandez Facts
- Lilimar has launched her exclusive clothing line under the label of Lilimar Collection. Initially, she had solely focused on denim jeans.
- At the age of 4, she was featured as ‘Queen of the Carnival’ in the beauty pageant held in Venezuela.
- When Lilimar was 6 years old, her family moved to Miami where she spent most of her remaining childhood.
- She started taking acting classes at the age of 9.
- She got her first big breakthrough after she was cast in the role of Sophie in the TV series, Bella and the Bulldogs.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr.
Featured Image by Lilimar Hernandez / Instagram