|Yael Grobglas Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||May 31, 1984|
Yael Grobglas is an Israeli actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Petra Solano in Jane the Virgin, Ginny in Ha’i, and Shir in Rabies. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Ha’Shualim, Split, Ramzor, Savri Maranan, Reign, JeruZalem, HaPijamot, Undone, An Interview with God, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, Supergirl, and many more. Her theatre credits include plays like Play It Again, Sam. Yael has also been featured in the music videos of songs such as Say You Like Me (2011).
In 2009, Yael got admission at the Yoram Loewenstein Performing Arts Studio in Tel Aviv and graduated from the three-year acting program in 2012.
Actress, former model
- Father – Jean Pierre Grobglas
- Mother – Eva Grobglas
Yael Grobglas is represented by
- Thruline Entertainment, Inc. – USA
- United Talent Agency – USA
- Rinat Veilan Talent Management – Israel
As a model, she was signed with Elite Modeling Agency.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm (Approx)
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Yael Grobglas has dated –
- Justin Baldoni (2014) – Yael Grobglas was reported to be in a relationship with actor and filmmaker Justin Baldoni, whom she had met while shooting for the TV series, Jane the Virgin. However, she has refused the relationship reports.
- Artem Kroupenev – Yael later started dating Israeli businessman Artem Kroupenev. Her relationship came to public knowledge in 2015 when she revealed in an interview that she loves to fool around and try new delicacies with her beau in her free time. The couple later tied the knot. In September 2019, Yael announced that she and Artem were expecting their first child together. They welcomed a daughter named Arielle in January 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of French-Jewish origin on her father’s side, whereas has Austrian ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Broad smile
- Blonde locks
34-25-35 in or 86-63.5-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
In her brief stint as a model, Yael Grobglas did many advertisement campaigns.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the dual role of Natalia and her twin sister Anezka in the comedy TV series, Jane the Virgin.
- Playing ‘The Girl’ in the music video of “Say you like Me” by We the Kings in 2011.
She made her first film appearance in the Hebrew movie Rabies in 2010 in a starring role as Shir.
First TV Show
In 2007, Grobglas guest appeared in the TV series Ulai Hapa’am.
Yael Grobglas Favorite Things
- Beauty Mainstay – Painted Toenails
- Beauty Products – Aquaphor chapstick, Eucerin moisturizer with sunblock, Cetaphil lotion, Benefit blush, NARS tinted moisturizer, Aquaphor chapstick
- Pampering Activity – Massage or getting hair and nails done
- Restaurants – Bouillon Chartier in Paris, Orna and Ella in Tel Aviv, Café Chez Marie in Los Angeles, Carmel Market in Tel Aviv, Maison Premiere in Brooklyn, Sugarfish in Los Angeles, Berthillon in Paris, Desnuda in New York City
Yael Grobglas Facts
- While growing up, she studied dance and ballet and performed in different dance and ballet groups.
- Her father asked her to give acting a try after she made an impromptu bow while walking the ramp at a fashion show.
- In her free time, she likes to knit and do crochet work. In February 2015, Yael knitted mittens and hats for her manager’s newborn twins.
- In 2014, COED.com placed her on #1 in the list featuring “38 Sexiest Women of Fall TV.”
- Yael Grobglas is a practicing pescetarian, which means she avoids eating any type of meat apart from fish.