|Lipsa Acharya Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||January 8, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Lipsa Acharya is an Indian choreographer who is known for appearing as a contestant on season three of the Indian dance competition Dance India Dance in 2011.
Vadodara, Gujarat, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Lipsa studied at NavRachana High School before going on to attend Maharaja Sayajirao University.
She had trained under the careful eyes of Dharmesh Yelonde.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lipsa has dated –
- Paul Marshal Cardoz – Lipsa had been in a relationship with fellow choreographer Paul Marshal Cardoz in the past. Paul is now married to his entrepreneur girlfriend Urvashi Anju.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Oriya descent.
- Fuller lower lip
- Almond shaped eyes
Through her social media, Lipsa has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Power Gummies®️.
Lipsa Acharya Facts
- She started taking an interest in dance at the age of 4. Later, at the age of 7, she began training in Bharatanatyam.
- She competed in Dance India Dance at the age of 18. After winning the show, she moved to Mumbai.
- Lipsa has worked as a choreographer on the reality dance series Super Dancer and Nach Baliye Season 7.
- As of October 2022, Lipsa had more than 48.8K followers on her Instagram account.
- She had competed against Rajasmita Kar on Dance India Dance who went on to win the show.
- As a choreographer, she has also been credited for her work in various films including Student of the Year 2, Total Dhamaal, Sanju, and Hate Story 3.
Featured Image By Lipsa Acharya / Instagram