|Lisa Boothe Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||February 3, 1985|
Lisa Boothe is an American reporter who is known for hosting iHeartRadio‘s The Truth with Lisa Boothe.
Lisa Marie Boothe
Clifton, West Virginia, United States
Miami, Florida, United States
Lisa Boothe studied at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville from 2003 to 2007, from where she graduated with a degree in Political Science and Government.
- Father – Jeffrey Ferris Boothe
- Mother – Dianne Marie
- Siblings – Lisa has one younger brother and two older brothers.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lisa is not yet married and even not publicly dated anyone. Hence, there have been no husbands and boyfriends.
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful eyes
- Well-toned physical appearance
Lisa Boothe Favorite Things
- Film To Watch On Christmas – Home Alone (1990)
Source – IMDb
Lisa Boothe Facts
- Boothe was brought up in Washington, D.C.
- She is an only daughter with three brothers.
- During her high school years, Lisa competitively played field hockey and lacrosse.
- One of her earliest jobs was as a Staff Assistant for the U.S. House of Representatives from January 2008 to July 2009.
- In January 2016, Lisa founded High Noon Strategies.
- Lisa began working as a contributor for Fox News Channel in October 2016.
- She moved to Florida in 2021.
- In April 2022, Boothe joined iHeartRadio as a podcast host with the show “The Truth with Lisa Boothe”.
- As of March 2023, Lisa had more than 213K followers on her Instagram account.
- She is the senior director for The Blackrock Group.
- Lisa has a pet dog named Bella.
Featured Image By Lisa Boothe / Instagram