|Lisa Teige Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||January 19, 1998|
Lisa Teige is a Norwegian actress and dancer. She was born in the town of Bergen but later moved to Oslo, where she received formal training in dancing. She became a household name in her homeland after playing the leading role of teenager Eva Kviig Mohn in the coming-of-age drama series Skam (2015-17). Her performances in Skam (Shame) and her dancing prowess landed her a leading role in her debut movie. She played the part of an up-and-coming struggling dancer Amalie in the Scandinavian drama film Battle (2018). The same year, she also featured in the Danish TV mini-series Håbet (Finding Home), in the role of Sigrid.
Ytrebygda, Bergen, Hordaland, Norway
After moving from Bergen, Lisa attended the Edvard Munch High School in Oslo. The school has a focus on creative learning and Lisa opted to gain formal training in dancing.
- Others – Egil Teige (Grandfather) (Former Media Executive)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lisa has dated –
- Bernhard Nordin (2016) – Lisa dated a distant relative named Bernhard Nordin for a short while in 2016. There were many photos of them together doing the rounds on social media. However, they reportedly separated very soon.
Race / Ethnicity
- Dimpled Smile
- Long, Straight Hair
- Gleaming face and smile
Best Known For
Portraying the leading role of Eva Kviig Mohn on the drama series Skam from 2015 to 2017
Lisa made her feature film debut with the leading role of Amalie in the 2018 Scandinavian drama movie Battle.
First Web Show
Lisa made her first web show appearance with the role of Eva Kviig Mohn in the teen drama series Skam in 2015.
Lisa Teige Favorite Things
- Dance Genre – Hip-Hop
- Fruit – Avocado
- Animal – Horse
- Actress – Ulrikke Falch
Source – SoundVenue, Skamskada.tumblr.com
Lisa Teige Facts
- In 2016, Lisa played the role of Sara Danielsen in the short film Forestillingen (The Performance).
- She appeared on the cover of the September 2018 issue of Costume (Norway) magazine.
- Her grandfather, Egil Teige was a program leader at NRK, the government-owned Norwegian broadcasting company. NRK produced the TV series Skam, where Lisa made her acting debut.
- Lisa appeared in 39 episodes of the hit series Skam, where she played the lead role in season 1 and appeared as a recurring character in the next 3 seasons.
- The TV series Skam did not have regular timings. It used to be released randomly on the web in real-time, within hours of a clip/scene being shot. Once the showrunners had enough length of scenes ready, they would release it as an episode on TV. The show featured Hartvig Nissen, a real public school in Oslo and a few of the main actors were actively enrolled in that school while they were shooting for the series.
- Although she received her fame from an acting role in a TV series, Lisa has maintained that her heart is with dancing.
- Lisa has a pigment defect in her eyebrows which made her very conscious and in some cases paranoid, whenever anyone looked at her or even brought a phone close to her. It took a while for her to get used to the condition and not be anxious in the company of people.
- In September 2017, Lisa participated in a dance event in her hometown of Bergen and gave a performance on the song You look Like You at the Oktoberdans Festival. She improvised her dance as per the audience’s inputs and demands.
- She is not active on social media.
Featured Image by Lisa Teige / Instagram