|Melissa Tancredi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9½ in|
|Date of Birth||December 27, 1981|
Melissa Tancredi is a retired Canadian soccer player turned professional chiropractor who played for the Canada women’s national soccer team from 2004 to 2017.
Melissa Palma Julie Tancredi
Ancaster, Ontario, Canada
In 2004, she graduated from the University of Notre Dame with a Bachelor of Arts in Pre-Medicine and Anthropology.
Later, Melissa went on to pursue her Masters in Sports Science and Rehabilitation and also attained a Doctorate of Chiropractic from Logan University in 2014.
Retired Soccer Player
- Father – Peter Tancredi
- Mother – Ann-marie Tancredi
- Siblings – Angela Tancredi (Sister)
5 ft 9½ in or 176.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian ancestry on her father’s side.
- Thin eyebrows and lips
- Tall and muscular physique
Melissa Tancredi Favorite Things
- Destination – Vancouver
- Playing Position – Striker
Source – MaxFitMovement.ca, BCBusiness.ca
Melissa Tancredi Facts
- She was 4 years old when she started playing soccer.
- Melissa loves being in or around water. In her free time, she enjoys going scuba diving, snorkeling, paddle boarding, surfing, and water skiing.
- She was named as the brand ambassador for Adidas Canada in the past.
- In the past, she suffered from an anterior cruciate ligament injury.
- Melissa is a huge supporter of Right To Play.
- She came forth about her retirement from soccer in January 2017.
- Until 2020, Melissa was working as a professional chiropractic doctor at The Workshop Performance Clinic.
Featured Image By Melissa Tancredi / Instagram