|Lisa Whelchel Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||May 29, 1963|
Lisa Whelchel is an American actress, singer, songwriter, author, as well as a public speaker who shot to fame after appearing as a Mouseketeer on The New Mickey Mouse Club (1977-1978) and playing the role of Blair Warner on The Facts of Life (1979-1988). In 1984, she got nominated for a Grammy Award for “Best Inspirational Performance” for her contemporary Christian album, All Because of You (1984). She has been conferred with several honors including the TV Land Awards (2011). She became a regular speaker with Women of Faith Christian seminars in 2009.
Lisa Diane Whelchel
Littlefield, Texas, United States
Texas, United States
Actress, Singer, Songwriter, Author, Public Speaker, Housewife
- Father – James “Jimmy” Whelchel Sr. (Electrician)
- Mother – Virginia “Genny” née French (Real Estate Agent)
- Siblings – James “Cody” Whelchel Jr. (Younger Brother)
She is represented by Mom Time Ministries.
- Nissi Records
- Sparrow Records
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Steven Cauble (1988-2012) – She tied the knot with pastor Steven Cauble on July 9, 1988. They got divorced on March 1, 2012. They have 3 children – 2 daughters named Clancy Cauble and Haven Cauble and a son named Tucker Cauble.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English, German, Irish, and Scottish descent.
She has endorsed several brands such as Coca-Cola.
Lisa Whelchel Facts
- She is a trained ventriloquist and is also a licensed pilot.
- She was featured on VH1’s list of the “100 Greatest Kid Stars” in the number 30 position in the past.
- In 2012, Whelchel took part as a contestant on the CBS competitive reality show Survivor: Philippines and tied for the 2nd position.
- She home-schooled all her children.
- She is the author of several books whose topics have been motherhood, child discipline, adult friendships, homeschooling, and also prayer, wisdom and how to find Lord Jesus by means of following and developing holiday traditions.
- Whelchel has disclosed that she has a deep desire to help mothers with practical encouragement and that she craves to refresh, recharge, and rejuvenate them.
- She is a strong believer that the Almighty has a particular plan and reason behind creating each one of us.
Featured Image by Lisa Whelchel / Instagram