|Shin Hye-sun Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||August 31, 1989|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Shin Hye-sun is a South Korean actress who has gained acclaim with her portrayal of Seo Ji-an in the family drama television series, My Golden Life, in 2017. For this performance, she bagged the KBS Drama Award for “Excellence Award, Actress in a Serial Drama” as well as the 6th APAN Star Award for “Top Excellence Award, Actress in a Serial Drama”. In addition to that, Shin Hye-sun is also known for having been cast in shows and movies like The Legend of the Blue Sea, Still 17, A Violent Prosecutor, Collectors, She Was Pretty, Angel’s Last Mission: Love, Oh My Ghost, Innocence, The Hymn of Death, High School King of Savvy, and Mr. Queen.
Seoul, South Korea
Shin Hye-sun attended the National High School of Traditional Korean Arts before she studied film art at Sejong University.
- Sibling – She has an older sister.
Shin Hye-sun has been signed with YNK Entertainment (CJ E&M).
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Shin Hye-sun is of South Korean descent.
- Charming smile
- Pierced ears
Shin Hye-sun Facts
- Her desire for acting emerged when she was in elementary school.
- She co-starred in My Golden Life alongside Park Si-hoo, Lee Tae-hwan, and Seo Eun-soo.
- For her role as Yoon-ah in the 2016 crime film titled A Violent Prosecutor, Shin Hye-sun was honored as the “Rookie of the Year” at the 2nd Scene Stealer Festival.
- Starring opposite Lee Jong-suk in the television series named The Hymn of Death, she was nominated for the 14th Seoul International Drama Award in the “Best Actress” category.
- Alongside Kim Myung-soo, Lee Dong-gun, Kim Bo-mi, Do Ji-won, and Kim In-kwon, she co-starred as Lee Yeon-seo/Giselle, a ballerina who has never believed in love, in the romantic fantasy television series, Angel’s Last Mission: Love, in 2019. This won her KBS Drama Awards for “Top Excellence Award, Actress” and “Best Couple Award” (with Kim Myung-soo).
- She has appeared in the music videos for a few songs like Feel Like by Naul and Snowfall by g.o.d.
- Shin Hye-sun starred as Ahn Jung-in in the drama film, Innocence, in 2020.
- In 2020, she started appearing as Kim So-yong (Queen Cheorin)/Jang Bong-hwan, the 25th queen of the Joseon Dynasty who has the soul of a man in her body, in the fantasy historical comedy television series, Mr. Queen.
Featured Image by Lrrngrc / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0