|Lee Jong-suk Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||September 14, 1989|
|Girlfriend||Lee Ji-eun (IU)|
Lee Jong-suk is a South Korean actor and model who is best known for his roles in TV shows School 2013 (2012-2013), I Can Hear Your Voice (2013), Doctor Stranger (2014), Pinocchio (2014), W (2016), and While You Were Sleeping (2017). He has a strong social media fan base with more than 15 million followers on Instagram.
Suwon, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea
Lee attended the Konkuk University and majored in Professional Motion Pictures and Art graduating in 2016.
- Father – Lee Han-kyu
- Siblings – He has a younger brother and a younger sister.
Lee is represented by –
- YG Entertainment
- YNK Entertainment (A-Man Project)
- HighZium Studio (Former)
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Lee has dated –
- Bae Suzy – Lee was rumored to be dating singer Bae Suzy in the past.
- Park Shin-hye – Lee started dating actress Park Shin-hye in 2014. They had been spotted together going out for late night drives by the paparazzi. However, they had not spoken publicly about their relationship. The couple broke up after some time.
- Lee Ji-eun (IU) (2022-Present) – In December 2022, it was rumored that Lee Jong-suk and singer Lee Ji-eun were dating after they spent Christmas together in Nagoya, Japan. In January 2023, the couple’s agencies confirmed their relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of South Korean descent.
He often tends to dye his hair ‘dark brown’.
- Fuller Lips
- Tall height
Lee Jong-suk has appeared in the TV commercials for brands like –
- BBQ Chicken
- Korea Tourism Organization
- Skin Food
Best Known For
His roles in numerous TV series such as School 2013 (2012-2013), I Can Hear Your Voice (2013), Doctor Stranger (2014), Pinocchio (2014), W (2016), and While You Were Sleeping (2017)
Lee Jong-suk made his theatrical film debut in the horror movie Ghost as Baek Hyun-wook in 2010.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance on Prosecutor Princess as Lee Woo-hyun in 2010.
Lee Jong-suk Favorite Things
- Role Model – Rain
Lee Jong-suk Facts
- While he was in middle school, he participated in auditions for actors at SBS TV station.
- As a child, he learned to play piano, taekwondo, draw and play baduk or Korean chess.
- Once while going to the taekwondo class, he got into an accident and tore his cruciate ligament. He was happy that he would not have to attend the class anymore but as soon as he was released from the hospital, he was sent back to the class by his father.
- Lee Jong-suk debuted as a model at the age of 16 at the Seoul Collection in 2005 and became the youngest male model to walk the runway in the Seoul Collection program at Seoul Fashion Week.
- Before becoming an actor, he was an idol group member trainee with SM Entertainment for 3 months but left due to differences with the agency.
- He is very shy and finds it hard whenever he is the center of attention.
- In September 2023, it was revealed that he had decided to part ways with his agency, HighZium Studio.
- Follow him on Instagram.
Featured Image by kimetc / Tistory / CC BY-4.0