|Liv Freundlich Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||April 11, 2002|
Liv Freundlich is an American actress who gained fame through her role as Older Maggie in the 2005 film Trust the Man and in the 2009 movie The Rebound. She made her theatrical film debut along with her mother Julianne Moore. Freundlich has worked with actors like Justin Bartha and Catherine Zeta-Jones.
Liv Helen Moore Freundlich
Liv attended Chapin School For Girls.
- Father – Bart Freundlich (Film and TV Director)
- Mother – Julianne Moore (Actress)
- Siblings – Caleb Freundlich (Older Brother) (Actor)
- Others – Peter Moore Smith (Maternal Uncle) (Writer)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Liv has not dated anyone publicly.
Race / Ethnicity
She has German, Irish, Welsh, Ashkenazi Jewish, English, and Scottish ancestry on her mother’s side.
She often tends to dye her hair ‘light brown’.
- Red Hair
- Almond Eyes
Liv hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
- Being the daughter of popular actress Julianne Moore and director Bart Freundlich
- Playing Older Maggie in the 2006 film Trust the Man. The movie got previously released on September 12, 2005, at the Toronto International Film Festival.
- Appearing in the 2009 rom-com The Rebound
She made her theatrical film debut in the 2005 film Trust the Man as Older Maggie.
Liv Freundlich Facts
- She made her on-screen debut in 2005.
- She belongs to the family of actors and directors.
- Liv alongside her mother Julianne Moore posed for the issue of Vogue which was photographed by Annie Leibovitz.
- Liv is an excellent student.
- She acted with Justin Bartha and Catherine Zeta-Jones in the 2009 film The Rebound.
- Liv Freundlich is not active on social media.
Featured Image by Liv Freundlich / Instagram