|Liz McClarnon Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||April 10, 1981|
Elizabeth Margaret McClarnon
Liverpool, England, UK
Liz McClarnon studied at a private school in the New borough.
Singer, songwriter, dancer, and television presenter
- Father – Has worked at an engineering company.
- Mother – Has washed dishes at the local care home.
- Siblings – Joseph McClarnon (Younger Brother)
Liz McClarnon’s manager is Scott Richardson from Belta CM management agency.
She is also signed with FVP Global.
All Around The World, Hollywood Records
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
62 kg or 137 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Liz McClarnon has dated –
- Tommy Hibbs (1995-2001) – Liz’s first beau and childhood sweetheart was Tommy Hibbs who has worked as a warehouse manager. The breakup happened because of the singer’s busy schedule due to her band and she got no time to see Tommy.
- Frank James Lampard (2002) – Liz then dated footballer Frank James in 2002. Frank is not only one of the most famous Chelsea stars, but he is also known for writing children’s books.
- Kian Egan (2003) – Liz and Irish singer Kian Egan dated in 2003. But, they had a bitter breakup after which Kian was heard saying that Liz was strange and kept calling him often while he wasn’t interested.
- Lee Ryan (2003-2004) – Singers McClarnon and Lee Ryan got engaged in 2003 but separated soon after. Liz stated that though she was engaged with Lee but never wanted to marry him.
- Lee Trundle (2007) – Liz McClarnon and footballer Lee Trundle were romantically linked in early 2007. They split towards the end of 2007.
- Calum Best (2005) – Liz and socialite Calum hooked up when they were Celebrity Love Island participants in 2005.
- Ryan O’Neill (2012-2013) – Ryan, rugby star for Harlequins, and Liz dated for a year and a half before they separated in 2013. Even after the breakup, Liz adored Ryan and found him perfect-looking. After this romance, she hinted that she would never date a celebrity again.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She loves to go for ‘blonde’ highlights.
Beautiful and friendly smile
Liz has endorsed these brands –
- Cathedral City
- Pedigree Pork
- John West Foods
- Florida Grapefruit
Best Known For
Her work with the band Atomic Kitten and releasing albums like Right Now and Feels So Good. 6,00,000 copies of each of these albums were sold in the UK in 2000.
With her band Atomic Kitten, her first album was Right Now, which was first released in October 2000.
In 2001, Liz first worked in the comedy movie Mike Bassett: England Manager as herself.
First TV Show
Her first TV show appearance was in the music series Top of the Pops in 2000.
Liz McClarnon has exercised under the guidance of her personal trainer and friend, Michelle Heaton who is a singer and trainer.
Liz McClarnon Favorite Things
- Color to Wear – Red, Yellow, Blue
- High Street Brands – Reiss and Ted Baker
- Style – Clean-cut and colorful
- Fashion Era – The 60s because of the trapeze dresses and smocks
- Designer – Balenciaga
- Sports Shoes – Reebok Classics
Liz McClarnon Facts
- When Liz was in secondary school in 1997 (at the age of 16), she was called for the auditions of the girl group, Atomic Kitten with Kerry Katona and Natasha Hamilton as other members.
- She does charity for two causes which are related to cancer research and helping the aged.
- Liz won the Celebrity Masterchef show in 2008. Her signature dish, Tuscan Pasta is now a part of the Pizza Hut menu wherein the sum percentage of the amount earned on the dish goes towards her causes.
- Liz also extends her help to the UN food program.
- As per McClarnon, she is an expert on food and wines.
- Liz launched her own designer label for plus-size bikini wear in 2014.
- She is a fan of the Everton football club.
- Liz gained a lot of weight after her Celebrity Masterchef stint and went from being a size 8 to size 12. She was eating a lot due to her then-boyfriend.
- She hates being called ‘sexy’ and prefers her image to be that of a girl next door.
- Liz has also participated in an anti-smoking campaign where she got a makeover depicting how smokers look after years of smoking and how they age faster.
- Elizabeth once had an ugly fight over Brian McFadden with Atomic Kitten group member, Kerry Katona.
- Visit her official website @ lizmcclarnon.com.
Featured Image by Liz McClarnon / Instagram