|Logan Fabbro Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||June 3, 1998|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Logan Fabbro is a Canadian actress and dancer known for having been cast in a handful of on-screen projects which include the likes of The Next Step, Dance Together, and The Next Step Live: The Movie. In addition to that, she has also garnered a huge fan base on social media and enjoys more than 300k followers on Instagram, more than 20k followers on Twitter, more than 20k subscribers on YouTube, and more than 15k followers on Facebook.
Bolton, Caledon, Canada
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Father – Chris Fabbro
- Mother – Caroline Fabbro
- Sibling – Christian Fabbro (Brother)
Logan Fabbro is represented by Stars Academy Talent.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Logan Fabbro has dated –
- Josh Gagne – In 2014, she started going out with hockey player Josh Gagne but the duo eventually parted ways.
- Ethan Cocurullo – She started a romantic relationship with Ethan Cocurullo in 2016. However, they later broke up.
- Anthony Galati – Logan Fabbro is in a relationship with Anthony Galati and they can often be seen together.
Race / Ethnicity
- High cheekbones
- Pouty lips
- Toned physique
Logan Fabbro Favorite Things
- Starbucks Drinks – Iced Peach Green Tea Lemonade (For Summers), White Mocha (For Winters)
Source – YouTube
Logan Fabbro Facts
- She started dancing when she was 3 years old. Around the age of 7, Logan Fabbro started competing in dance events.
- From 2013 to 2019, she played the recurring role of Amanda in the teen drama TV series, The Next Step, which was nominated for the 2014 Canadian Screen Awards for “Best Children’s or Youth Fiction Program or Series” and “Best Direction in a Children’s or Youth Program or Series”.
- Logan Fabbro joined YouTube with her eponymous channel on July 13, 2015.
- If she could go anywhere in the world, she would go to Italy.
- She has been best friends with fellow actress and dancer Victoria Baldesarra.
- Logan enjoys dance, acting, reading, shopping, and spending time with her friends and family.
Featured Image by Logan Fabbro / Instagram