Louis John Cole
Epsom, Surrey, England
YouTube Personality, Filmmaker
- Mother – Elizabeth “Liz” (McGregor)
- Siblings – Darcy Cole (Sister), Hilary Cole (Sister)
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Louis Cole has dated –
- Raya Encheva (2015-Present) – Louis Cole started going out with Bulgarian YouTube star Raya Encheva towards the end of 2015. He made their relationship public in January 2016 by sharing a video titled, 1000th VLOG W/ MY GIRLFRIEND on his official YouTube channel. Since then, they have collaborated for a couple of videos and have openly flaunted their love on their respective social media accounts.
Race / Ethnicity
He has English, Irish, Scottish, and German ancestry.
- Dreadlocks hairdo
- Towering Height
Louis Cole has used his immense popularity on the social media platforms to earn lucrative endorsement deals.
Best Known For
- The popularity of his YouTube channel FunForLouis, on which he has more than 2 million subscribers and more than 2.5 billion views on his videos.
- Being one of the leading travel influencers in the sphere of the social media.
Louis Cole Facts
- He started his YouTube journey in 2011 after having started recording his antics with a friend from school.
- As a part of his Boom bus project, he converted a double-decker bus into a party venue and he hoped to tackle social issues such as rising crime and gang activity in the youth through it.
- While on a trip to New Zealand, he met Juan-Peter Schulze, who is a qualified pilot. Schulze asked him whether he was ready to fly all over the world with him, which served as a catalyst for their Beyond Borders project.
- Beyond Borders project was backed by Digital Seeker Network and he also started a Kickstarter page to raise funds for the project. Their campaign managed to raise over £111,000 for the project.
- The trip for Beyond Borders started on August 21, 2017, in Kern Valley, California and was completed by November 10, 2017.
- In 2016, he collaborated with fellow YouTuber and philanthropist Dave Erasmus to start The Solvey Project that aimed to find solutions for social injustice and global poverty.
- In May 2014, he collaborated with Steve Booker and Jake Evans to establish a clothing company under the brand name of Find the Nomads. The company was dissolved in June 2016.
- The RSPCA decided to start an investigation into cruelty allegations against Cole in 2012 after he had eaten a live goldfish in one of his videos.
- In 2013, he was arrested at the Heathrow Airport while returning from a foreign trip after an arrest warrant was issued against his name.
- In 2016, during his trip to New Zealand, he was pulled over for driving 41 kmph above the speed limit. For his misdemeanor, he was ordered to pay a fine of NZD$400.
- In August 2016, he was widely criticized for the content of his vlogs from his trip to North Korea. He was accused of creating a propaganda for the North Korean regime. Soon after, he released a public statement insisting that he didn’t agree with the political belief and actions of the North Korean regime.
- His first-ever YouTube video was about his road trip to Norway.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0