|Louis Cole Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||April 28, 1983|
Louis Cole is an English YouTube personality and filmmaker who is best known for posting a daily video blog on his channel FunForLouis, where he has more than 2 million followers. In 2015, he was signed by Discovery to its Digital Seeker Network. Louis is the owner of the social media travel management agency, Live The Adventure (LTA). He also appeared in the BBC TV show, Homefront in the past. He is popular on numerous other social media platforms with more than 1 million followers on Instagram and more than 800k followers on Twitter.
Louis John Cole
Epsom, Surrey, England
YouTube Personality, Filmmaker
- Mother – Elizabeth “Liz” (McGregor)
- Siblings – Darcy Cole (Sister), Hilary Cole (Sister)
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Louis Cole has dated –
- Raya Encheva (2015-Present) – Louis Cole started going out with Bulgarian YouTube star Raya Encheva towards the end of 2015. He made their relationship public in January 2016 by sharing a video titled, 1000th VLOG W/ MY GIRLFRIEND on his official YouTube channel. Since then, they have collaborated for a couple of videos and have openly flaunted their love on their respective social media accounts.
Race / Ethnicity
He has English, Irish, Scottish, and German ancestry.
- Dreadlocks hairdo
- Towering Height
Louis Cole has used his immense popularity on the social media platforms to earn lucrative endorsement deals.
Best Known For
- The popularity of his YouTube channel FunForLouis, on which he has more than 2 million subscribers and more than 2.5 billion views on his videos.
- Being one of the leading travel influencers in the sphere of the social media.
Louis Cole Facts
- He started his YouTube journey in 2011 after having started recording his antics with a friend from school.
- As a part of his Boom bus project, he converted a double-decker bus into a party venue and he hoped to tackle social issues such as rising crime and gang activity in the youth through it.
- While on a trip to New Zealand, he met Juan-Peter Schulze, who is a qualified pilot. Schulze asked him whether he was ready to fly all over the world with him, which served as a catalyst for their Beyond Borders project.
- Beyond Borders project was backed by Digital Seeker Network and he also started a Kickstarter page to raise funds for the project. Their campaign managed to raise over £111,000 for the project.
- The trip for Beyond Borders started on August 21, 2017, in Kern Valley, California and was completed by November 10, 2017.
- In 2016, he collaborated with fellow YouTuber and philanthropist Dave Erasmus to start The Solvey Project that aimed to find solutions for social injustice and global poverty.
- In May 2014, he collaborated with Steve Booker and Jake Evans to establish a clothing company under the brand name of Find the Nomads. The company was dissolved in June 2016.
- The RSPCA decided to start an investigation into cruelty allegations against Cole in 2012 after he had eaten a live goldfish in one of his videos.
- In 2013, he was arrested at the Heathrow Airport while returning from a foreign trip after an arrest warrant was issued against his name.
- In 2016, during his trip to New Zealand, he was pulled over for driving 41 kmph above the speed limit. For his misdemeanor, he was ordered to pay a fine of NZD$400.
- In August 2016, he was widely criticized for the content of his vlogs from his trip to North Korea. He was accused of creating a propaganda for the North Korean regime. Soon after, he released a public statement insisting that he didn’t agree with the political belief and actions of the North Korean regime.
- His first-ever YouTube video was about his road trip to Norway.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0