|Louisa Johnson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 11, 1998|
Louisa Johnson is an English singer who first gained popularity in 2015 after winning the twelfth series of The X Factor. She has released a variety of singles such as Forever Young, Best Behaviour, So Good, Unpredictable, Between You & Me, Ain’t Got You, and Always Be There. As a featured artist, she has worked on songs like Clean Bandit’s Tears and AJR’s Weak (Stay Strong Mix).
Thurrock, Essex, England
Louisa started her primary education at St Thomas of Canterbury School. She was then enrolled in the Harris Academy School in the Chafford Hundred area of London. However, she felt that school wasn’t for her and it was stifling her talent.
After leaving her school while in the sixth form, she joined Urban Edge College in Canvey Island in a bid to improve her singing skills and ability. She couldn’t complete college as she was signed up as a contestant on the reality show X Factor.
- Father – David Johnson (Construction Worker)
- Mother – Lisa Hawkyard (Driving Instructor, Life Coach)
- Siblings – Fynn Johnson (Brother)
R&B, Soul, Pop
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
52 kg or 115 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Louisa Johnson dated –
- Ellis Stevens (2013-2015) – Ellis Stevens and Louisa Johnson met in 2013 while both were in early teens. They dated each other for around eighteen months. While participating in The X Factor show, Louisa had told tabloids about their relationship. However, it unraveled shortly after winning the reality show.
- Reece Oxford (2015) – According to the rumors, Louisa dated West Ham United teenage soccer star Reece Oxford for a short time. They were reported to have met in December 2015, when Louisa paid a visit to the training ground of her favorite soccer club.
- Daniel Elliott (2016-Present) – Louisa started going out with Daniel Elliott, who is a recruitment worker in the early months of 2016. In June 2016, they moved in together as they sought to take their relationship to the next level. Daniel has been regular backstage at the shows Louisa has performed in.
Race / Ethnicity
- Blue Eyes
- Short and slim frame
- Natural Vocals
- Pierced belly button
32-23-34 in or 81-58.5-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
Best Known For
Winning the 2015 edition of The X Factor show
As a Singer
She released her debut solo single So Good in 2016 which peaked at #20 in UK music charts.
First TV Show
Her first TV appearance came in the reality show, The X Factor in 2015 as a contestant.
At the age of 15, Louisa’s weight plummeted down to seven stones due to stress. She turned it around after joining art college as she started eating a balanced diet. To get her fitness up and tone her body, she went for running regularly.
Louisa Johnson Favorite Things
- Color – Green
- Pizza Topping – Ham and Pineapple
- Comedy Film – Just Go With It (2011)
- TV Show – Love Island
- Place – Los Angeles
- Season – Summer
- Comedian – Doc Brown
Source – Buzzfeed
Louisa Johnson Facts
- When she won The X Factor competition, she became the youngest winner in the history of the show.
- In 2014, she gave an audition for Britain’s Got Talent but was rejected as she was too young.
- Before entering The X Factor, she used to perform at local events, old people’s homes and had her own YouTube channel.