|Lucas Veintimilla Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11.5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 11, 2004|
Lucas Veintimilla belongs to Poughkeepsie, New York, and is an Instagram star and influencer who is a content creator and is famous for posting content such as selfies, photography, and clear resolution images. This also includes his lifestyle, food, and travel highlights posted on his lucas.veintimilla account where he gained a large number of followers. Lucas is also a model and has posted a number of modeling photos on Instagram. He maintains a fit and healthy body structure.
Born Place / Residence
Poughkeepsie, New York, United States
Lucas graduated from St. Peter’s School for elementary and middle school in Poughkeepsie, New York in June 2019.
Later, he started going to Don Bosco Prep in Ramsey, New Jersey which is a private preparatory high school.
Social Media Personality
- Father – Alexcey Veintimilla (Engineer)
- Mother – Maria Virgel Morgia Nunag (Businesswoman & Nurse)
- Siblings – None
5 ft 11.5 in or 181.5 cm
62 kg or 137 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White & Asian)
He has Italian and Filipino ancestry.
He has advertised various brands on his Instagram such as Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Hermès, etc.
Best Known For
Being a famous Instagram influencer who posts selfies and lifestyle photos
Lucas Veintimilla Favorite Things
- Food – Acai bowls, sushi, Japanese cuisine, avocado toast, pasta, and macarons
- Drink – Bubble Tea, Milkshakes, Lemonade, Smoothies
- Brand – Louis Vuitton, Gucci, & Hermes
- Sports – Swimming, Track, and Basketball
- Electronic Products – Apple, iPhone
- TV Shows – Stranger Things & Game of Thrones
- Color – Blue
- Movie – Nerve
Source – As told by Lucas himself
Lucas Veintimilla Facts
- Lucas has over 1 million followers on Instagram.
- Lucas had started his YouTube channel in 2016.
- He has always been and still is an honor roll student and continually maintains high academic status while taking honors and AP courses.
- Lucas graduated at the top of his class before he entered high school.
- He used to commute daily for 1 hour and 30 minutes while studying at Don Bosco Prep.
- Lucas has won 1st place in school science fairs multiple times since 5th grade and also won a regional science fair in Dutchess County, New York.
- He enjoys traveling and discovering new places.
- He always loves to help out others and promotes local business.
- In May 2021, he was included in the Spanish National Honor Society.