|Lucie Donlan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7.5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 22, 1998|
Lucie Donlan is a British surfer, Instagram star, and reality star who rose to fame after she was cast in ITV’s Love Island in 2019. Besides that, Lucie is also known for the fashion, modeling, and travel-related posts that she uploads to her eponymous Instagram account.
Lucie Rose Donlan
England, United Kingdom
Lucie studied at Wadebridge School from 2009 to 2014.
Later, she began attending the Treviglas Surf Academy in 2014 and graduated with a distinction in Business & Enterprise in 2016.
Surfer, Reality Star, Instagram Star
- Mother – Celestine
- Siblings – Emily Airton (Sister)
Lucie is represented by Jemma Pike of Neon Management, Established Models, and Gingersnap Models.
5 ft 7.5 in or 171.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lucie has dated –
- Joey Essex
- Charlie Frederick (2018)
- Dougie Poynter (2018)
- Joe Garratt (2019)
- Luke Mabbott
Race / Ethnicity
- Freckled face
- Buxom physical appearance
Through his social media, Lucie has either endorsed or promoted various brands including –
Lucie Donlan Facts
- She is originally from Newquay, Cornwall.
- From April 2014 to October 2016, began working as the lead surf coach at the O’Neill Surf Academy.
- With time, Donlan has worked as the face of various brands including Sea & Sons Surfboards, Protest Sportswear, Northcore, The Wave Project, Fistral Beach Hotel and Spa,
- In July 2018, Lucie signed with Gingersnap Models.
- Donlan describes herself as a socially aware, compassionate, hard-working, and extremely motivated person.
- Lucie has been featured in various magazines including High Tide and Wed.
Featured Image By Lucie Donlan / Instagram