|Lucy Fry Quick Info
|5 ft 9 in
|Date of Birth
|March 13, 1992
Lucy Fry is an Australian actress known for portraying different roles in various TV shows and films. She made her stage debut in 2007 by portraying the character of Ancient Mariner in the play, A Water Story. She also has mild popularity on social media with more than 200k followers on Instagram and 70k followers on Twitter.
Lucy Elizabeth Fry
Wooloowin, Queensland, Australia
Los Angeles, California, United States
She completed her schooling at the Brisbane Girls Grammar School in Brisbane and later went on to pursue her passion in theater from Zen Zen Zo which is a theatre company. She also pursued a course in American literature.
Lucy Fry is represented by –
- Primary Wave Entertainment
- Mollison Keightley Management
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lucy Fry has kept her private life under wraps and has not dated anyone publicly, which makes it difficult for us to ascertain anything about her dating history and love life.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair ‘red’ or ‘dark brown’.
- Blue eyes
- Beautiful smile
Lucy has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Dublin Clothing
- Hulu TV
Best Known For
Her portrayal of Zoey and Lyla in the teen dramas Lightning Point and Mako: Island of Secrets, and Vasilisa Dragomir in the fantasy horror comedy movie Vampire Academy.
Lucy Fry made her theatrical film debut in the fantasy comedy Vampire Academy as Lissa Dragomir in 2014.
First TV Show
Lucy Fry made her television show debut in an uncredited role on the family drama show H2O: Just Add Water in 2009.
In 2012, she made her first credited appearance on the TV show, Lightning Point.
Lucy Fry Favorite Things
- Film Genre – Magical realism
- Hobby – Surfing
- Fruit – Australian Mangoes
- Coffee – Americano
Source – Variety, Cosmopolitan
Lucy Fry Facts
- Her dream role is to play the role of a superhero or an elf.
- She is fond of the Lord of the Rings series and even owns weapons and jewelry props from the film.
- She was always interested in acting and wanted to play the role of an elf since the age of 10.
- If she is given a chance to go back into the past, she would like to meet Shakespeare.
- She decided to move to Los Angeles when she was 20 years old.
- She trained in Reiki for her role as Tikka in Bright.
- Lucy has a crush on Aragorn, which is a character of Lord Of The Rings.
- She has confessed to being a bad singer.
- She usually has water and writes down her dreams once she wakes up.
- Lucy received Arwyn’s sword for Christmas and considers it to be the best present.
- She would like to plant trees globally if she is given any superpower.
- Lucy is addicted to smoothies.
- She enjoys sleeping and considers it to be her guilty pleasure.
- Nature, water, and acting are the three things that she loves.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0