|Lucy Mecklenburgh Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||August 24, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Lucy Mecklenburgh is an English television personality, businesswoman, and model who is best known for her appearance on the reality series The Only Way Is Essex, from 2010 to 2013. She has also appeared on a variety of other TV shows such as Tumble and Tour de Celeb. Lucy is the owner of a shop called Lucy’s Boutique and a fitness business named Results With Lucy. She is also popular on numerous social media platforms such as Instagram, where she has more than 1.5 million followers.
Lucy Olivia Mecklenburgh
Havering, London, England
Actress, entrepreneur, glamour model
- Father – Paul Mecklenburgh
- Mother – Linda Mecklenburgh
- Siblings – Lydia Mecklenburgh (Sister), Christie Mecklenburgh (Sister)
As a model, she is signed with Select Model Management.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lucy Mecklenburgh dated –
- Mark Wright (2011) – From February to April 2011, English reality TV stars Mark Wright and Lucy dated each other.
- Mario Falcone (2011-2013) – In April 2011, Lucy started dating another reality TV star, Mario Falcone after meeting him on the set of TOWIE. They dated on and off since that time. He engaged with her in June 2012 on-screen on TOWIE. The relationship ended finally in February 2013 after rumors of Mario’s cheating started spreading. During the complete relationship, Mario had actually cheated on Lucy twice.
- Dan Osborne (2013) – She had a fling with English actor Dan Osborne in May 2013.
- Max George (2013) – Singer Max George and Lucy were romantically linked to each other from July 2013 to September 2013.
- Doug Reinhardt (2013) – American baseball player and TV personality, Doug Reinhardt and Lucy had an encounter in September 2013.
- Tom Pearce (2013) – Then she started seeing another TV personality, Tom Pearce. They were together until December 2013.
- Gethin Jones (2014) – Welsh TV presenter, Gethin Jones and Lucy dated for a brief period in 2014.
- Louis Smith (2014-2016) – Artistic gymnast, Louis Smith and Lucy were an item for 14 months from December 2014 to early February 2016.
- Ryan Thomas (2017-Present) – Coronation Street actor, Ryan Thomas and Lucy started dating publicly in July 2017. They were first spotted in public as a couple during Wimbledon men’s semi-finals in July 2017. The couple got engaged in June 2019. They have 2 children together – a son named Roman (b. March 7, 2020) and a daughter (b. May 29, 2022). Ryan also has a daughter named Scarlett from a previous relationship with actress Tina O’Brien.
Race / Ethnicity
- Stunning looks
35-24-34 in or 89-61-86 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
She has modeled for online retailer PrettyLittleThing.com in 2015.
As a model, she has collaborated with numerous brands and has served as the brand ambassador for Sunkissed, Ellesse (Italian sportswear giant), Barry M cosmetics, Easilocks, etc.
Best Known For
Her appearance in the ITV2 reality TV series The Only Way is Essex (TOWIE). She joined the TOWIE cast in 2010.
First TV Show
In 2010, she was seen on television in the reality show The Only Way Is Essex as herself. She appeared in a total of 107 episodes from 2010 to 2013.
Lucy is very dedicated to fitness. It is clear from the fact that she started offering personal training and a nutrition website where she shares recipes of healthy food. She stays away from bread in the morning.
Lucy eats clean diet and exercises regularly. You can check out her complete workout routine and diet plan at Healthy Celeb.
Read more about Lucy’s fitness from here and here.
Lucy Mecklenburgh Favorite Things
- Snack – Hummus with vegetables
- Mascara – Maybelline The Volum’ Express Colossal Mascara
- Favorite Lip Color – Dark purple, bright red
- Styling Tool – BaByliss Curl Secret
- Favorite Part of a Makeup Look – Lips
Source – Mirror, DigitalSpy.com
Lucy Mecklenburgh Facts
- Lucy is also an entrepreneur who started her own shop called “Lucy’s Boutique.”
- With professional partner Billy George, she participated in the reality TV series Tumble. She was a runner-up in the show.
- In 2013, Lucy was revealed as a columnist for New! magazine.
- In January 2014, she released her own book titled Be Body Beautiful with Penguin Publications.
- She has started her own online personal training and nutrition website called resultswithlucy.com. It is a subscription-based website.