|Lucy Torres Gomez Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||December 11, 1974|
Lucy Torres Gomez is a Filipino actress, model, and politician who is known for having been elected representative of the 4th District of Leyte in 2010 as she provided a substitute for her husband. In addition to that, she has also worked in the entertainment industry and has appeared on shows like Mga Mata ni Anghelita, Forever in My Heart, Showbiz Police: Intriga Under Arrest, Richard Loves Lucy, and Bahay Mo Ba ‘To?.
Lucy Marie Martinez Torres
Ormoc, Leyte, Philippines
Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Lucy Torres Gomez did her schooling at St. Peter’s College in Ormoc City and then got enrolled at the University of the Philippines Cebu from where she received a degree in Business Management.
Actress, Politician, Model
- Father – Manuel “Manoling” Torres, Jr.
- Mother – Julie Martínez
- Siblings – Caren Torres (Sister), Jules Torres (Brother), Matthew Torres (Brother)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lucy Torres Gomez has dated –
- Richard Gomez (1998-Present) – She married athlete, television presenter, director, and politician, Richard Gomez, in 1998 and the duo parents a daughter named Juliana Marie Beatriz T. Gomez.
Race / Ethnicity
- Toned physique
- High cheekbones
She has done endorsement work for brands like Bench and Lux.
Lucy Torres Gomez Facts
- She portrayed the character of Birheng Maria (Virgin Mary) in the 2007 television fantasy drama show, Mga Mata ni Anghelita.
- She served as a co-host for the television lifestyle informative show, The Sweet Life, from 2007 to 2011.
- In 2011, Lucy Torres Gomez made her first film appearance by playing the role of Inang Engkantada in the action-adventure drama film, Ang Panday 2.
- She sponsored the amendment to the Expanded Breastfeeding Promotion Act of 2009 in June 2012.
Featured Image by Lucy Torres Gomez / Instagram