|Lucy Watson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5½ in|
|Date of Birth||February 20, 1991|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Lucy Watson is an English model, reality TV star, and actress who first gained popularity with her appearance on the TV series, Made in Chelsea. She has also appeared on a variety of other TV shows such as Big Brother’s Bit on the Side, ZTV, This Morning, and many more. As a model, she has done modeling work for brands like PUMA, Nasty Gal, Wilkinson Sword, Bulk Powders, and has been featured in magazines like OK!, Fabulous, HELLO, Grazia, Wonderland, Closer, NOW, and Reveal. Lucy is also the owner of a jewelry brand named Creature Jewellery. She has published several books such as Feed Me Vegan and Feed Me Vegan: For All Occasions.
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Lucy Watson was enrolled at the private institute, St Catherine’s School in Bramley. In the sixth form, she moved to the Godalming College.
Model, actress, and reality TV star
- Father – Clive Watson (Entrepreneur)
- Mother – Fiona Lygo
- Siblings – Tiffany Watson (Younger Sister) (Reality TV Star)
Lucy Watson is represented by London-based United Agents.
5 ft 5½ in or 166 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lucy Watson has dated –
- Andy Jordan (2012) – Lucy started going out with her Made in Chelsea co-star Andy Jordan towards the end of 2012. Unfortunately for Jordan, their relationship came to a cruel end after she dumped him at the dinner date in December by stating that their relationship wasn’t going anywhere.
- Alex Mytton (2013) – Lucy was reported to have hooked up with reality star Alex Mytton in mid-2013. However, their fledgling relationship didn’t last long as Lucy dumped Alex for Spencer Mathews while on a trip to Barcelona in June 2013.
- Spencer Matthews (2013) – Lucy started dating TV personality, Spencer after he won her over during a Barcelona trip by claiming that he had eyes only for her. Shortly after, they were spotted out at various events and functions. But their relationship didn’t last beyond the summer of 2013 as he confessed that he had cheated on his girlfriend. She later revealed that even after their breakup he had tried to woo her for a night together.
- Jordan Turner-Hall (2013) – Lucy was going out with former rugby union star, Jordan Turner-Hall after they were spotted on a date at a restaurant in London in 2013.
- Jamie Laing (2014) – Lucy had a very brief on and off relationship with actor Jamie Laing. Jamie seemed to be very keen about her but, she seemed hot and cold for him and their affair ultimately came to end after she hooked up with Oliver Proudlock.
- Oliver Proudlock (2014) – Lucy Watson started going out with model Oliver Proudlock in October 2014. They made their relationship public by stepping out together at the JOOP! Crazy Party, Disco, and Cirque le Soir. They had started going out in New York City but didn’t go out on an official date. It had all started with a couple of drunken kisses. However, their relationship fizzled out a couple of months later as it was revealed that he was seeing other women at the same time.
- James Dunmore (2015-Present) – Lucy started dating reality TV star, James Dunmore in early 2015 after having grown close to him while working in Made in Chelsea. After making their relationship public, they headed out for a series of well-publicized holiday trips. In October 2016, they decided to leave the reality series in order to focus on their relationship. The couple announced their engagement in 2020 and tied the knot in Greece in September 2021. In September 2023, it was revealed that they were expecting their first child together.
Race / Ethnicity
- Svelte figure
33-23-33 in or 84-58.5-84 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
Lucy Watson has had an endorsement deal with razor and personal care brand, Wilkinson Swords.
She has also been featured in the print ads for Very.co.uk.
She has worked as an ambassador for –
- PUMA (for UK)
- South Beach Official
- St Ives
She is agnostic.
Best Known For
Having appeared in the reality television series, Made in Chelsea.
First TV Show
Lucy was first seen on the reality TV show, Made in Chelsea as herself in 2012.
Lucy Watson works out with her trainer Bradley Simmonds to keep her svelte figure in shape. She works out 3 times a week with each workout session stretching to 1 hour. She usually likes to have her sister Tiffany working with her as the competitiveness gets more out of her.
She starts her workout with jogging. But, she doesn’t like doing cardio, which is just as well for her as her objective is to tone her body not to lose weight. Bradley keeps on switching her workouts around to keep things interesting.
Her typical day diet plan is like –
- Breakfast – Boiled eggs and a slice of toast
- Lunch – Quorn Bolognese made up of brown pasta and lots of vegetables.
- Dinner – Greek salad
Also, she likes to drink a lot of green juices. But, there must be a sweet fruit in her juice.
Lucy Watson Favorite Things
- Food – Macaroni and cheese, pizza and pancakes
- Restaurants – Riding House Café, Bob Bob Ricard, and Cecconis
- Brunch Spot – Steam and Rye
Source – InStyle.co.uk
Lucy Watson Facts
- Lucy Watson has launched her own brand of jewelry under the label of “Creature Jewellery”, which features pieces inspired by animal and nature.
- She became a vegetarian at the age of 6 after her family took her to the slaughterhouse on the farm.
- She has participated in campaigns against the Down Feather industry and has also worked with pro-vegetarianism foundations.
- In 2014, she published her book, The Dating Game, in which she used her experience with boys to write a dating guide for young women.
- She has her own range of beauty care products sold under the label of “Basic Bitch Cosmetics”. All the products in this range are animal cruelty-free and have been approved by PETA.
- In September 2017, Lucy published a book titled Feed Me Vegan, which was named the “Best Vegan Cookbook” by PETA. She published another book, Feed Me Vegan: For All Occasions in 2018.
- She launched her frozen food range, Feed Me Vegan, in 2019.