|James Dunmore Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||April 6, 1989|
James Dunmore is an English reality star who is well-known for appearing on the reality series, Made in Chelsea (2015-2016). He has more than 300k followers on Instagram and more than 100k followers on Twitter.
England, United Kingdom
James studied at the private boarding school called Kimbolton School.
He attended the University of Birmingham.
- Father – Clinton Dunmore
- Mother – Eileen Dunmore
- Siblings – Darren Dunmore (Older Brother), Lee Dunmore (Older Brother), Jodi Dunmore (Older Sister) (Died in 2008), Lucinda Dunmore (Older Sister) (Died in 2007)
James is represented by –
- Models 1 Management
- On The Box PR
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
James has dated –
- Lucy Watson (2015-Present) – In 2015, James began dating Lucy Watson after their paths crossed on the award-winning series, Made in Chelsea. The couple announced that they were moving in together in 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
James has endorsed brands such as –
- Grief Encounter
- The Perfume Shop
- Daniel Wellington
- Calvin Klein
- Cystic Fibrosis Trust
James Dunmore Facts
- Both his sisters Lucinda and Jodi died of cystic fibrosis in March 2007 and November 2008 respectively. One of his most prized possessions is a teddy bear named Murphy that belonged to his sisters.
- James has 2 pet dogs named Marley Watson-Dunmore and Digby Watson – both of whom have more than 100k followers on their Instagram accounts, (@marleywatsondunmore and @digbywatson).
- He climbed to the top of Mount Kilimanjaro in October 2018 to raise funds for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust in honor of his sisters.
- His girlfriend Lucy is a passionate vegan and has had a big influence on his food habits.
- James is close friends with his Made in Chelsea co-stars Sam Thompson, Jamie Laing, and Josh Patterson.
Featured Image by James Dunmore / Instagram