|Ludovica Martino Quick Info
|5 ft 5 in
|Date of Birth
|February 26, 1997
Ludovica Martino is an Italian actor who is best known for having been cast as Eva Brighi in the teen drama television series Skam Italia as well as for playing the role of Camilla in the Netflix comedy-drama films Under the Riccione Sun and Under the Amalfi Sun. In addition to that, she has also been cast in a variety of other shows and movies which include the likes of The Champion, Luna Park, Passeggeri notturni, Security, Lovely Boy, A Breath of Fresh Air, The Turning Point, I migliori giorni, Tutto può succedere, Che Dio ci aiuti, Liberi tutti, Carosello Carosone, Vita da Carlo, and My Brother, My Sister.
Ludovica Martino studied at a liceo classico, the oldest, public secondary school type in Italy. She then got enrolled at Sapienza University of Rome, a public research university located in Rome, Italy, and graduated with honors with a degree in translating and interpreting.
Additionally, she has also taken acting lessons.
- Siblings – Tommaso (Younger Brother)
Ludovica Martino has been signed with –
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Pierced ears
- Pouty lips
Ludovica Martino has done endorsement work for brands such as DAMIANI.
Ludovica Martino Facts
- She got inclined towards acting during her childhood years when she attended acting classes and used to put on plays for her family at Christmas time.
- In 2017, she played the role of Serena in the comedy-drama television series Che Dio ci aiuti.
- She started appearing as Eva Brighi (a teenage girl who struggles with trusting her boyfriend who used to date her former best friend) in the teen drama television series Skam Italia in 2018. Ludovica Martino co-starred in the show along with Ludovico Tersigni, Federico Cesari, Greta Ragusa, and others.
- She appeared as Chiara in the comedy television series Liberi tutti in 2019. Her co-stars in the show were Giorgio Tirabassi, Anita Caprioli, Valeria Bilello, Ugo Dighero, Giordano De Plano, and others.
- Along with Cristiano Caccamo, Davide Calgaro, Matteo Oscar Giuggioli, Saul Nanni, Fotinì Peluso, Claudia Tranchese, Lorenzo Zurzolo, and Isabella Ferrari, Ludovica Martino co-starred as Camilla in the comedy-drama film Under the Riccione Sun (Italian: Sotto il sole di Riccione) in 2020.
- In 2021, she was cast as Rebecca in the drama film The Turning Point (Italian: La svolta).
- Ludovica Martino brought to life the character of Angela Santini in the 2021 thriller mystery film Security, based on the novel of the same name by Stephen Amidon. Ludovica’s co-stars for the film included Marco D’Amore, Maya Sansa, Silvio Muccino, Valeria Bilello, Beatrice Grannò, Tommaso Ragno, and Fabrizio Bentivoglio.
- She played Italia Levidi in the biographical musical drama film Carosello Carosone in 2021.
- Alongside Alessandro Preziosi, Claudia Pandolfi, and Francesco Cavallo, Ludovica co-starred as Carolina in the drama film My Brother, My Sister (Italian: Mio fratello, mia sorella) in 2021.
- She was seen as Stella in the drama television miniseries Luna Park in 2021.
- Along with Aldo Baglio, Giovanni Calcagno, Lucia Ocone, Davide Calgaro, Manuela Ventura, Tony Sperandeo, and Marcello Mazzarella, Ludovica Martino co-starred as Emma in the comedy drama film A Breath of Fresh Air (Italian: Una boccata d’aria) in 2022.
- She reprised her role of Camilla in the 2022 comedy-drama film Under the Amalfi Sun (Italian: Sotto il sole di Amalfi), a sequel to the 2020 film Under the Riccione Sun. Her co-stars for the project included Lorenzo Zurzolo, Isabella Ferrari, Luca Ward, and Davide Calgaro.
- Ludovica Martino is multilingual and speaks Italian, English, Spanish, and Russian.
- She has also amassed a decent social media fan base with more than a million followers on Instagram.
Featured Image by Ludovica Martino / Instagram