|Sebastián Rulli Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1½ in|
|Date of Birth||July 6, 1975|
Sebastián Rulli is an Argentinian award-winning actor and model who has been cast in a variety of roles in many shows and movies such as Alejandro Almonte in Lo que la vida me robó, Santiago García /Marcelo Salvaterra in Tres veces Ana, Arturo de la Barrera Azuela in Teresa, Mauricio López Garza in Papá a toda madre, Mauricio Sermeño in Un gancho al corazón, John Torres in Dos policías en apuros, Sebastián Cárdenas Contreras in Contra viento y marea, and Mauricio in Primer amor, tres años después.
Sebastián Óscar Rulli
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Sebastián Rulli received education in Argentina where he also studied Business Administration. Later, he got enrolled at Centro de Educación Artística, an entertainment educational institution in Mexico, and trained as an actor.
In addition, he has also taken acting lessons in Argentina, Spain, and Italy.
- Father – Óscar Rulli
- Siblings – Candela Rulli (Younger Sister). Sebastián Rulli also has one other younger sibling.
Sebastián Rulli is represented by the M3 Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Mexico.
6 ft 1½ in or 186.5 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Sebastián Rulli has dated –
- Cecilia Galliano (2004-2011) – He started going out with actress, model, and TV presenter, Cecilia Galliano, in 2004 and the duo married in 2008. They also parent a son named Santiago but have been divorced since the year 2011.
- Mariana Seoane (2012) – In 2012, he was romantically involved with Mariana Seoane, an actress, model, and singer.
- Aracely Arámbula (2012-2013) – Sebastián Rulli dated actress, model, singer, television personality, and entrepreneur, Aracely Arámbula, between the years 2012 and 2013.
- Angelique Boyer (2014-Present) – It was in the year 2014 that he began his relationship with French-Mexican actress, Angelique Boyer, and they have been together ever since.
Race / Ethnicity
- Toned body
- Deep-set eyes
Sebastián Rulli Facts
- He decided that he wanted to travel to Europe after finishing off his studies in his native country.
- Sebastian Rulli appeared as Mauricio Sermeño in the romantic comedy TV show, Un gancho al corazón, from 2008 to 2009. This role won him the 2010 New York Latin ACE Award for “Best Actor”.
- In 2013, he started to play the character named Alejandro Almonte in the Mexican telenovela, Lo que la vida me robó, in which he starred alongside the likes of Daniela Castro, Angelique Boyer, Luis Roberto Guzmán, Sergio Sendel, Rogelio Guerra, and Eric del Castillo. For this role, Sebastian Rulli won the 2015 TVyNovelas Award in the “Best Lead Actor” category as well as the 2014 People en Español award for “Best Actor” and “Best on-screen chemistry (with Angelique Boyer)”.
- As a model, he has worked in places including Millan, Paris, Zurich, Tokyo, and Miami.
- Sebastian Rulli can speak Spanish, English, and a little Italian.
- He starred as Mauricio López Garza in the comedy television show, Papá a toda madre, between 2017 and 2018.
- Sebastian Rulli has also earned a successful fan following, especially on social media, and enjoys more than 9 million followers on Instagram, more than 5 million followers on Facebook, and more than 3 million followers on Twitter.
Featured Image by Sebastian Rulli / Instagram