|Kim Cloutier Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9½ in|
|Date of Birth||March 25, 1987|
Kim Cloutier is a Canadian-American model, actress, lifestyle and fashion blogger, and TV host who rose to fame in 2009, after being featured in Sports Illustrated‘s Swimsuit Edition.
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
New York, United States
Model, Actress, TV Host, Blogger
Kim is represented by –
- NEXT Model Management – Canada (Mother Agency)
- NEXT Model Management – Milan
- Ford Models – New York
- Ford Models – Paris
- Premier Model Management – London
- Mega – Germany
- View – Barcelona
5 ft 9½ in or 177 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide smile
- She has a beauty on the right side of her face near her jaw and lower lip.
Through her social media, Kim has either endorsed or promoted various brands including –
- The Detox Market
- ĀTHR Beauty
- Hey Harper
- emerginC skincare
She was featured in a commercial for Soma Intimates in the past.
Kim Cloutier Favorite Things
- Jewelry Brand – Hey Harper
Source – Instagram
Kim Cloutier Facts
- She began garnering attention after being featured in Sports Illustrated‘s 2009 Swimsuit Edition.
- Kim bagged a spot on the cover of Details Magazine‘s November 2009 issue alongside singer and songwriter Adam Lambert. She was also said to have been featured in The Cobbler with actor Adam Sandler. Some of the other magazines that Kim has been featured in are Flare, Elle Accessories (Canada), Glow Magazine (Canada), and Sirene (Denmark).
- Cloutier made her debut featured film appearance as Tyran in The Cobbler in 2014.
- She hosted the September 2018 TV show called Stitched.
- In March 2022, she became a citizen of the United States and as of June 2022, she had been residing in Los Angeles, California.
Featured Image By Kim Cloutier / Instagram