|Jessica Stam Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10.5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 23, 1986|
Jessica Stam is a Canadian model who was ranked 15th in Forbes‘ list of the World’s 15 Top-Earning Supermodels in 2007. She has worked with many noted brands and designers including Alexander Wang, Loewe, Victoria’s Secret, Marc Jacobs, Oscar de la Renta, Anna Sui, Balmain, Max Mara, Bottega Veneta, DSquared2, Chanel, Philipp Plein, Ermanno Scervino, Diane Von Furstenberg, Fendi, Jonathan Saunders, Mugler, Lanvin, Hermes, Derek Lam, Prada, Sportmax, Dolce & Gabbana, Missoni, Miu Miu, Louis Vuitton, Versus, Giorgio Armani, Preen, Alexander McQueen, Just Cavalli, Jill Stuart, Stella McCartney, Rick Owens, Versace, Celine, Zac Posen, Christian Dior, Jean Paul Gaultier, and Rag & Bone. The model has also appeared on the cover of magazines like Harper’s Bazaar Serbia, Harper’s Bazaar Kazakhstan, Vogue Portugal, Numéro China, Vogue Turkey, Elle Germany, Vogue Italy, L’Officiel Mexico, Glass UK, Elle China, Harper’s Bazaar Turkey, Vogue Ukraine, Harper’s Bazaar Korea, Vogue Greece, Flare Canada, Harper’s Bazaar Australia, Harper’s Bazaar Spain, Vogue Russia, Vogue Japan, Vogue Korea, and Vogue UK.
Jessica Elizabeth Stam
Kincardine, Ontario, Canada
She divides her time between –
- New York City, New York, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
Stam attended Sacred Heart High School in Walkerton, Ontario.
Fashion / Runway Model
- Father – Rick Stam
- Mother – Deb Stam
- Siblings – She has 6 brothers.
Jessica Stam can be contacted via these modeling agencies –
- Bravo Models – Tokyo
- 2PM Model Management – Copenhagen
- International Model Management – Copenhagen
- View Management – Barcelona
- IMG Models – London
- IMG Models – Milan
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – Paris
Her net worth has been $3 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 10.5 in or 179 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jessica Stam has dated –
- Anthony Kiedis (2005-2006) – From December 2005 to March 2006, Stam dated American singer, Anthony Kiedis. He is about 24 years older than her.
- Adam Goldstein (2007) – American DJ Adam Goldstein and Stam were romantically linked to each other around March 2007.
- Malcolm Ford (2008) – Actor Harrison Ford‘s son Malcolm Ford dated Jessica in 2008.
- Austin Cregg (2008-2009) – From 2008 to 2009, she and Austin Cregg were an item. The duo was first found together at the Vanity Fair and Calvin Klein-sponsored AIDS benefit in the Hamptons.
- Aaron Voros (2010) – This time, in 2010, she spent quality time with Canadian ice-hockey player, Aaron Voros for a couple of months.
- Charlie Wiggins (2010-2013) – Model Jessica Stam started dating college lacrosse player Charlie Wiggins in December 2010. She actually has an eye for sporty men. The couple dated for more than two years and separated in 2013.
- Jamie Hince (2015) – She was romantically involved with English guitarist, singer, and songwriter Jamie Hince in the year 2015.
- Brahman Turner (2016-Present) – In 2016, she started going out with American film director Brahman Turner and they have 2 children, including a daughter born in 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
Jessica Stam is of Dutch, Swiss, German, and English descent.
34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Jessica Stam has advertised for many brands such as Agent Orange, Aldo, Americana Manhasset, Anna Sui, Anna Sui “Dolly girl” fragrance, Anna Sui ‘Flight of Fancy’ & ‘Secret Wish’ fragrances, Anna Sui makeup, Asobio, Atsuro Tayama, Banila.B, Barney’s, BCBG Max Azria, Bergdorf Goodman, Bloomingdale’s, Bonne Belle, Bottega Veneta, Bulgari, Bulgari eyewear, Burberry, Cerruti Jeans, Calvin Klein ‘CK One’ fragrance, Christian Dior, Christian Dior eyewear, Class Roberto Cavalli, Covergirl, DKNY, Dior beauty, Dolce & Gabbana, Dolce & Gabbana eyewear, Dolce & Gabbana Resort, Ellassay, Fendi, Fendi eyewear, GAP, Giorgio Armani, Giorgio Armani eyewear, Giorgio Armani ‘Onde’ fragrance, Giorgio Armani makeup, Goldsign, Gucci, Hazzys, Holt Renfrew, H&M, Jones New York, Kenzo, Lanvin, Loewe, Luisa Cerano, Mango, Marc Jacobs, Martine Sitbon, Max Azria, Max Azria eyewear, Max Mara, Mercedes-Benz A-Class, Miss Sixty, Miss Sixty Time, Miu Miu, Morellato, Neiman Marcus, Nina Ricci, Nina Ricci “Ricci Ricci” fragrance, Paule Ka, Prada, Prada eyewear, Roberto Cavalli for H&M, Rochas, Rochas ‘Eau de Rochas’ fragrance, SJ, Santa Lolla, Solezia, Sonia by Sonia Rykiel, Sonia Rykiel, Swarovski, Three As Four, Valentino, Valentino Haute Couture, Vera Wang, Versace eyewear, and Versus.
Best Known For
Her campaigns with Victoria’s Secret, Giorgio Armani, DKNY, Christian Dior, and Dolce & Gabbana.
First Fashion Show
Jessica Stam debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2003 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Chanpaul, Emilio Cavallini, Haneza, MM Facchinelli, Mary Ping, Michelle Jank, Morgan, Richard Tyler, Victor de Souza, and Yuki Torii.
Jessica appeared in a short drama film (16 minutes long) in 2004 called Agent Orange for her title role as Orange Girl.
First TV Show
In 2011, she appeared on the talk show called The Marilyn Denis Show as herself in the very first episode of season 1.
She likes working out, especially running. Jessica runs three to four times a week. She has a trainer with whom she works out.
Also, she eats everything. But in moderation. She believes moderation is the key and hence, she doesn’t restrict herself from eating anything.
Jessica Stam Favorite Things
- Face Wash – Brave Soldier Clean Skin, Bioderma Créaline
- Perfume / Deodorant – Hanae Mori perfume, original Old Spice
- Beauty Products – Oil-free moisture by Dr. Orentreich, Amanda Lacey Illuminating Eye Gel, Egyptian Magic (in case of skin irritation), Kate Logan’s Rose Otto Healing Balm, Homeoplasmine (applies on lips), Rose Otto balm (on eyelids), Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream, Herbal Essences Hello Hydration (shampoo), Raw Botanicals Glistening Hair Balm
Source – IntoTheGloss.com
Jessica Stam Facts
- Jessica comes from a religious family.
- Stam wanted to become a dentist.
- In 2002, Jessica was discovered by an agent (at the International Model Management agency) Michèle Miller in a local Tim Hortons coffee shop, when she was returning from a theme park called Canada’s Wonderland.
- In 2002, she won the Los Angeles Model Look contest.
- She likes karaoke and going to concerts.
- She has many friends. But, she is good friends with Boyd Holbrook, Caroline Winberg, Chloë Sevigny, Coco Rocha, Elsa Sylvan, Guinevere van Seenus, Hilary Rhoda, Heidi Mount, Jeisa Chiminazzo, Lara Stone, Leigh Lezark, Lily Aldridge, Lisa Cant, Mary-Kate Olsen, Matt Gordon, Mariya Markina, and Sasha Pivovarova.
- Jessica loves shoes and has an equal collection of flats and heels.
- Stam was raised on a farm alongside her six brothers.
- She thinks Daria Werbowy has a great street style.
- She also knows the salsa dance form. She took salsa lessons in September 2014.
- In 2002, fashion photographer Steven Meisel took Jessica as his muse.
- Marc Jacobs has named a bag after her called “Stam Bag.”
- She appeared in Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2006, 2007, and 2010.