|Dylan Brosnan Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 13, 1997|
Dylan Brosnan is an American model and musician who is popular as the son of former James Bond, Pierce Brosnan and for his modeling work with Yves Saint Laurent, Burberry, etc. He has more than 100k followers on Instagram.
Dylan Thomas Brosnan
Los Angeles, California, United States
Dylan attended the USC School of Cinematic Arts in California.
- Father – Pierce Brosnan (Actor, Producer)
- Mother – Keely Shaye Smith (Journalist, Documentary Filmmaker)
- Siblings – Paris Brosnan (Younger Brother) (Model)
- Others – Sean Brosnan (Older Half-Brother) (Actor, Filmmaker), Charlotte Brosnan (Older Half-Sister) (Died in 2013 from ovarian cancer), Christopher Brosnan (Older Half-Brother)
6 ft 5 in or 195.5 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Dylan has dated –
- Avery Wheless – Dylan has been in a longterm relationship with painter and artist Avery Wheless.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Irish ancestry on his father’s side.
- Towering height
- Freckled face
- Yves Saint Laurent
Dylan Brosnan Favorite Things
- Films – Fight Club (1999), The Big Lebowski (1998), A Clockwork Orange (1971)
- Guilty Pleasure Music – Father John Misty covering Taylor Swift
Source – Milk.xyz
Dylan Brosnan Facts
- He writes his own music and performs solo under the name, Raspberry Blonde. But, he has a band of musicians that accompany him to live concerts.
- Dylan and his brother Paris became the first set of brothers chosen to be the Golden Globe ambassadors in 2020. Previous ambassadors have included the likes of Dakota Johnson and Laura Dern, both of whom have forged successful careers in Hollywood.
- He is good friends with Jack Kilmer, the son of actor Val Kilmer.
- Creative director of YSL, Hedi Slimane approached Dylan for modeling work at a coffee shop in Malibu. It was only later that Slimane found out about Dylan’s Hollywood parentage.
Featured Image by Photo.programme-tv.net / Pinterest