|Aracely Arámbula Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||March 6, 1975|
Aracely Arámbula is a Mexican actor, model, singer, voice actor, theatre artist, television personality, and entrepreneur who has worked on a number of television projects which include La rebelión, La madrastra, El Señor de los Cielos, MasterChef Latino, La Doña, Los miserables, La Patrona, Corazón salvaje, Las vías del amor, Alma rebelde, Abrázame muy fuerte, Soñadoras, Rencor apasionado, Cañaveral de Pasiones, El alma no tiene color, and Pueblo chico, infierno grande. As a singer, she has released severeal albums abd tracks such as Sólo tuya, Linea de Oro, Te Quiero Mas Que Ayer (ft. Palomo), Bruja, Maldita Soledad, and Ojalá.
Aracely Arámbula Jacques
Chihuahua City, Mexico
Los Angeles, California, United States
Actor, Model, Singer, Voice Actor, Theatre Artist, Television Personality, Entrepreneur
- Siblings – Dr. Leonardo Arámbula (Brother) (Businessperson)
Aracely Arámbula has been managed by her brother Dr. Leonardo Arámbula.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth has been $11 Million.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Aracely Arámbula has dated –
- David Zepeda – It is RUMORed that she once hooked up with actor, model, and singer David Zepeda.
- Gabriel Soto – She was romantically involved with actor and model Gabriel Soto in the past.
- Pablo Montero – Aracely Arámbula previously dated singer and actor Pablo Montero.
- Eduardo Verástegui (1998-2000) – In 1998, she started going out with producer and actor Eduardo Verástegui but their relationship eventually ended in 2000.
- Fernando Colunga (2000-2001) – She was in a relationship with actor Fernando Colunga from 2000 to 2001 and they also worked together in the telenovela Abrázame muy fuerte.
- Luis Miguel (2005-2009) – She began dating Puerto Rican-born Mexican singer Luis Miguel in 2005 and they have 2 sons named Miguel (b. January 1, 2007) and Daniel (b. December 18, 2008). Aracely Arámbula and Luis Miguel parted ways in the year 2009.
- Arturo Carmona (2011-2012) – In April 2011, she started seeing actor and former footballer Arturo Carmona but they broke up the following year in March.
- Sebastián Rulli (2012-2013) – Argentinian actor and model Sebastián Rulli dated Aracely Arámbula from March 2012 to September 2013.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Hispanic and White)
Aracely Arámbula is of Mexican (French, Basque, and possibly other) descent.
She has often dyed her hair.
She has done endorsement work for various brands such as CurQsen – La Q del Bienestar.
Aracely Arámbula Facts
- She was attending high school when she started participating in beauty pageants around the age of 13.
- From 2000 to 2001, Aracely Arámbula brought to life the character of María del Carmen Hernández Álvarez de Rivero/ María del Carmen Campuzano in the telenovela Abrázame muy fuerte. Her co-stars for the project included Victoria Ruffo, Fernando Colunga, Cesar Evora, Nailea Norvind, and Osvaldo Ríos.
- Her role in Abrázame muy fuerte won her El Heraldo de México Award in the “Mejor Actriz (Best Actress)” category in 2001.
- She was cast as Gabriela Suárez/Verónica Dantés “La Patrona” in the telenovale La Patrona in 2013.
- In 2016, Aracely Arámbula started playing the role of Altagracia Sandoval in the television drama series La Doña and this performance won her awards for “Protagonista Favorita (Favorite Lead Role)” and “La Pareja Perfecta (The Perfect Couple)” (with David Chocarro) at Premios Tu Mundo in 2017.
- Along with her brother Leonardo, she has co-owned a spa in Mexico City.
- Aracely Arámbula’s theatre credits include playing Gardenia Peralta in Perfume de Gardênia from 2010 to 2012 and Dulce in Por qué los hombres aman a las cabronas in 2014 and 2022.
- She stays in shape by working out on a regular basis.
Featured Image by Aracely Arámbula / Instagram