|Luisana Lopilato Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||May 18, 1987|
Luisana Lopilato is an Argentine-Italian actress, singer, and model who is best known for her work in the films such as Chiquititas: Rincón de luz (2001), Erreway: 4 Caminos (2004), Fair Market Value (2016), and Perdida (2018); and for portraying Luisana Maza in the children’s musical Chiquititas (1999-2001), Mía Colucci in the telenovela Rebelde Way (2002-2003), Paola Argento in the sitcom Casados con Hijos (2005-2006), Ornella Mastrogiuseppe in El Capo (2007), and Nina Lacalle in the telenovela Atracción x4 (2008-2009). She had also co-hosted the Latin MTV Awards in 2007. She is a former member of the Argentine pop-rock band Erreway with whom she had released the studio albums Señales (2002), Tiempo (2003), and Memoria (2004); and the compilation albums El Disco de Rebelde Way (2006), Erreway en Concierto (2006), and Erreway Presenta Su Caja Recopilatoria (2007). The first 2 of the studio albums had earned the ‘Platinum’ certification while the 3rd had earned the ‘Gold’ certification in Argentina.
Luisana Loreley Lopilato de la Torre
Buenos Aires, Argentina
She splits her time between Buenos Aires, Argentina, and Vancouver, Canada.
She holds dual nationality.
Actress, Singer, Model
- Father – Eduardo Lopilato
- Mother – Beatriz ‘Betty’ Lopilato
- Siblings – Darío Lopilato (Older Brother) (Actor), Daniela Lopilato (Younger Sister) (Actress)
- Others – Benito José Latorre (Maternal Grandfather), Lewis Bublé (Fisherman) (Father-in-Law), Amber Santaga Bublé (Mother-in-Law), Brandee Bublé (Sister-in-Law) (Children’s Book Author), Crystal Bublé (Sister-in-Law) (Actress), Demetrio Santagà (Grandfather-in-Law), Iolanda Moscone (Grandmother-in-Law)
Rock, Pop, Pop-Rock, Teen Pop, Latin Pop, R&B, Electropop
- Sony Music Argentina/Cris Morena Group
- Yair Dori International
- Warner Music Spain
- EMI Music Argentina/Ideas del Sur
- Universal Music Group
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Luisana has dated –
- Felipe Colombo (2002-2005)
- Mariano Martínez (2005-2006)
- Juan Mónaco (2006-2008)
- Michael Bublé (2008-Present) – Luisana began dating Canadian singer, songwriter, actor, and record producer Michael Bublé in November 2008 and they got engaged a year later, in November 2009. They eventually got married on March 31, 2011, and have 3 children together – 2 sons named Noah Bublé (b. August 27, 2013) and Elias Bublé (b. January 21, 2016), and a daughter named Vida Amber Betty Bublé (b. July 25, 2018).
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Hispanic and White)
She is of Spanish and Italian descent.
- Petite frame
- Shoulder-length, wavy hair
- Charming smile
- Radiant face
- Has a tattoo on her right wrist
- Has a mole on her chin and another on her forehead
Luisana has been featured in the TV commercials for brands such as –
- Promesse (2006–2010)
- Ultimo (2014)
- 47 Street
Luisana Lopilato Facts
- For her portrayal of Paola Argento in the sitcom Casados con Hijos, she was nominated for a Martín Fierro Award in the category of ‘Best Supporting Actress.’
- Other than her extensive work in films and TV series, she has also acted in a few theatre productions and was nominated for an ACE Award in the category of ‘Best Supporting Actress’ for the role of Clarisa in the 2007 play Arlequín.
- In 2012, FHM Spain magazine had ranked her at number 6 in its list of ‘The 100 Sexiest Women in the World’.
- She is an ardent supporter of the Argentine soccer club Club Atlético River Plate.
Featured Image by Luisana Lopilato / Instagram